Marsrover II

New User
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Your name: 1mortalkombatlover/marsroverII

(Optional) Where are you from?: The deepest bowels of Hel-er... I mean Michigan. >_>

(Optional) How old are you?:18

How did you find Freedom!?: I looked for a place to partner up, then I ended up here... Yeah. Interesting. I know.

What made you join our forums?:George's video.

What are your hobbies?:Gaming, Anime, an occasional movie/show, And S&-er... making vids for people who want them, Of course! <_<

What is your favorite food? Pizza

Why did you start YouTube? I like creating videos and making people happy in some way. Youtube's my way of killing 2 birds with one stone.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To keep all who oppose me locked away in my pleasure chamb-er... I mean Becoming a game designer. >_<

What kind of channel do you run?: A Youtube channel! What else would I be running? A fridge?!

What kind of content do you upload?: I take funny moments from shows/youtube series/movies and turn them into super smash bros skits. There may be a few other random vids, but i mostly stay consistant.

When do you upload?: I try to make a video Once a week. School prevents that a little, but I do what i can!

Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/user/1mortalkombatlover

Reactions: SuperMilkbox

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube

(Optional) Where are you from?: The deepest bowels of Hel-er... I mean Michigan. >_>

How did you find Freedom!?: I looked for a place to partner up, then I ended up here... Yeah. Interesting. I know.

What are your hobbies?:Gaming, Anime, an occasional movie/show, And S&-er... making vids for people who want them, Of course! <_<

Why did you start YouTube? I like creating videos and making people happy in some way. Youtube's my way of killing 2 birds with one stone.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To keep all who oppose me locked away in my pleasure chamb-er... I mean Becoming a game designer. >_<

What kind of channel do you run?: A Youtube channel! What else would I be running? A fridge?!

What kind of content do you upload?: I take funny moments from shows/youtube series/movies and turn them into super smash bros skits. There may be a few other random vids, but i mostly stay consistant.

When do you upload?: I try to make a video Once a week. School prevents that a little, but I do what i can!

Hello, 1mortalkombatlover. Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If you need anything, just message me - I am always around.
Please follow this link so you can add your subscribe button
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
Hope to see some great content soon. : 3

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube

Welcome to freedom man! I love mk as well and i'll check your stuff out for sure :D