Request Experimental GTA5 racing video

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
Hey guys,
I recently raced Obitz and RussD3x in GTA5.
I decided to learn some new stuff to put in my video and I used Position Music for a change.
So I made this trailer-like video of it.

Let me know what you think. I'm still learning though so don't be too harsh, but be honest :p

As this video is relatively sync with the music don't forget to put your sound on :p

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys,
I recently raced Obitz and RussD3x in GTA5.
I decided to learn some new stuff to put in my video and I used Position Music for a change.
So I made this trailer-like video of it.

Let me know what you think. I'm still learning though so don't be too harsh, but be honest :p

As this video is relatively sync with the music don't forget to put your sound on :p

The no commentary might be a set-back in general. What target audience are you shooting for?

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
The no commentary might be a set-back in general. What target audience are you shooting for?
I was just experimenting with syncing video a bit more to music.
And I'm not really aiming at any specific audience. I'm pretty much exploring different styles of making videos.
My youtube channel is just me experimenting and learning to edit videos and using my ingame footage to do so. :)
The audio synced video was something I made because I'm looking for a technique to make my channel trailer action packed and interesting.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I was just experimenting with syncing video a bit more to music.
And I'm not really aiming at any specific audience. I'm pretty much exploring different styles of making videos.
My youtube channel is just me experimenting and learning to edit videos and using my ingame footage to do so. :)
The audio synced video was something I made because I'm looking for a technique to make my channel trailer action packed and interesting.
Ah, that makes sense. You're testing the waters? That can work for figuring out what style of content you'll be enjoying. If you're making the videos for yourself, you can do them any way you wish ^^