VR EVIL gaming group

Newbiezo

Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys!
As you will all be knowing that, I and @Polishboy16 with other fellow gamers like @DawnKai and many more started a YouTube gaming Community called as EVIL GAMING OFFICIAL , Well if you are not aware you can check this page out > Click Here!
So we are in search of potential gamers with whom we can keep expanding our community, the channel was one medium that is currently bit inactive as we were targeting on a medium that would take the gamers/content creators interaction to the next level. And yes it is not possible without having a platform to discuss. So we built a website! to gather a content creators/gamers around this community!
Well you may be thinking why we are doing this..is channel not enough?
Well WE did this because channel has a limit..we can't discuss without having a platform that would boost interaction! The website we made is temporary...yes! we want to keep it all transparent! This website is a medium to stay united and that would help us keep all our members registered for later programs! I hope the participation would be as expected! the best I mean! (lel) . The webpage is still in developmental stage so any feedbacks are always welcomed! you can check out the website right here! EVIL
what will be our future programs?
We are currently diverting our focus on our channel content cuz thats what is more important. The website is also our primary objective and is at the verge of completion! We will always be taking the program/platform to a permanent level, which will have more features!

And yes guys!! If you have any gameplays/guides/walkthroughs to share with us..please let us know!! We will be proud to add you in our team!

Regards,
Newbiezo

The AtomicBear

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
i'd be down to work with you guys, i don't know what you're exactly looking for but i'm 15 and British i do not know if the time zones will clash