Comedy EverythingTravis (I really hope you like this)

travisdoesstuff

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2014
YouTube
Now i'm not that new to youtube, had many different youtube channels since 2012. This time I think I have done it. I am really happy with the videos I have planned and the one already up, they are videos I really enjoyed creating and am sure people will equally enjoy watching.

First off though.
My name is Travis
I'm 16 and am from the UK.
My channel is mainly going to consist of comedy vlogs similar in style to the video below however I will also have animations and gaming.
I will upload every Friday.
Anyway to the part you care about most my first video...
Welcome to EverythingTravis:

If you at least watch my first video I am sure you won't be disappointed, even if you are though its not like your life was ruined. I put a lot of effort into this so spend 2 and a half mins watching what I created. I really appreciate if those that do like it share and subscribe it really helps :)

Last edited:

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
LOL, your trailer cracked me up! You've earned my sub for sure!

I can see you growing fast, you totally deserve it! Best of luck in the future! :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Now i'm not that new to youtube, had many different youtube channels since 2012. This time I think I have done it, cracked the formula for what I love and what viewers will love. Welcome to EverythingTravis:

If you at least watch my first video I am sure you won't be disappointed, even if you are though its not like your life was ruined. I put a lot of effort into this so spend 2 and a half mins watching what I created. I really appreciate if those that do like it share and subscribe it really helps :)
That's nice that you managed to work on youtube often. What formula have you figured out? Your post mainly talks about your channel, can you tell us a bit about yourself? I linked you a post on what most people can do with their post.

I'd be careful about posting videos in the forums, aside from the content forum!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

travisdoesstuff

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2014
YouTube
That's nice that you managed to work on youtube often. What formula have you figured out? Your post mainly talks about your channel, can you tell us a bit about yourself? I linked you a post on what most people can do with their post.

I'd be careful about posting videos in the forums, aside from the content forum!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/
Good point, I have updated it now. I was just kinda in a rush when making it and forgot some of the important stuff.