Solved Error with Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

CokaCola123

New User
Aug 14, 2016
I was not receiving my learn more button for the final step of partnership after looking around this is common and i was supposed to put a ticket in. About an hour after doing so i updated it from my phone (through email reply)

Now When i try to open my ticket its blank there is nothing on it.
It shows the title of the ticket for me just the content inside is missing so im not sure if my account somehow got screwed up.

Can a higher up please check if you see anything??

Reigne

New User
Apr 20, 2016
I've been dealing with this very issue (no "Learn More" link) form MONTHS (since May).
I've opened THREE tickets with no solution thus far.

My channel shows as ACTIVE (approved). I haven't received a response on my last 2 tickets. This is very frustrating. And it's clear that this is happening to a number of others. The Freedom! staff really need to tend to this issue ASAP, since they are losing funds as well.

Upvote 0

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I've been dealing with this very issue (no "Learn More" link) form MONTHS (since May).
I've opened THREE tickets with no solution thus far.

My channel shows as ACTIVE (approved). I haven't received a response on my last 2 tickets. This is very frustrating. And it's clear that this is happening to a number of others. The Freedom! staff really need to tend to this issue ASAP, since they are losing funds as well.

You know that each time you open a new ticket they go back to the end of the support list?
So each time you make a new ticket there go longer time before they respond.

You must only make one ticket, then wait for them to respond

Upvote 0

Reigne

New User
Apr 20, 2016
The staff CLOSED the first ticket (May 5th), which had no solution, so I opened another (Aug 7), in which they CLOSED, again with no solution, so I opened a THIRD (Aug 14). As you can see, this has been going on since I joined (before May).

Upvote 0
U

User.123120

i didnt close and reopen one i just dont see anything when i open it the whole page is blank
The staff CLOSED the first ticket (May 5th), which had no solution, so I opened another (Aug 7), in which they CLOSED, again with no solution, so I opened a THIRD (Aug 14). As you can see, this has been going on since I joined (before May).

Guys if you both need the "Learn more button" send me your oldest OPEN ticket ID and i will try push it further, instead of everyone being stressed about it! :D

Reactions: LifelessDane
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.