Service Request Err.. What am I??

DerpieDoo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Im having a hard time classifying, and finding direction for my channel...

I have a few game reviews, I have a bit of general podcast styled talks, I have some game play.. I have some comedy... o_O

What I dont have is direction, and where I need to take my channel from here.. Im starting to get the impression that a multi-task channel is not gonna do so well, and I sould pick a style and stick to it.. at least for the time being. But what kinda video should that be? should I be one of the trillions of gamers? Should I start focusing on comedy, and leave out the talks? Should I focus on the talks and keep my dry humor? gah.. wtf do I do!!!

FreebootCreative

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Comedy and talks should be fine. I guess those two could work together. Another idea I had was opening a SoundCloud channel and uploading the talks (also) there, SoundCloud has great built-in promotion even for channels that are smaller. That's also a webpage where people search for exactly this podcast-style stuff, try it out and see if it does anything g good.

Good luck, try to somehow get a few more opinions on this..

DerpieDoo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Comedy and talks should be fine. I guess those two could work together. Another idea I had was opening a SoundCloud channel and uploading the talks (also) there, SoundCloud has great built-in promotion even for channels that are smaller. That's also a webpage where people search for exactly this podcast-style stuff, try it out and see if it does anything g good.

Good luck, try to somehow get a few more opinions on this..

Notta bad idea.. if nothing else, could use it to re-direct viewers to the youtube :p

FreebootCreative

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Exactly what I thought. Just be aware that SoundCloud has limited the amount of minutes that can be uploaded. Once this is used up, well wtger you purchase Premium (don't ) or you start deleting the ones that don't get any plays anymore.
Notta bad idea.. if nothing else, could use it to re-direct viewers to the youtube :p