Community EqualMedia TV Channel Spotlight

do you like this idea and do you want more video based around the freedom family.

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

EqualMediaTV

Rising User
Aug 10, 2014
England
www.equalmediatv.net
YouTube
Hi Guys,

It's Bradleigh from equalmedia tv we are doing a channel spotlight series on our hub channel. Comment your channel down below to be picked we are making videos around 10 minutes long for this series anyone can enter and be spotlighted.

We plan to do more videos based around youtube and helping channels grow. Best of luck to everyone.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi Guys,

It's Bradleigh from equalmedia tv we are doing a channel spotlight series on our hub channel. Comment your channel down below to be picked we are making videos around 10 minutes long for this series anyone can enter and be spotlighted.

We plan to do more videos based around youtube and helping channels grow. Best of luck to everyone.
That's incredibly nice of you EqualMedia, there aren't any requirements for subbing, or commenting on videos, right? Doing this sounds like you're in it to actually help people ^^

Unlimited Gaming

Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
i would love it if you picked me. i play video games on my channel and sometimes make vlogs if something cool is happening. i play a lot of games mostly whatever people ask i will try and get and play

Minimejman4

Rising User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
I would love to be featured(if you have anymore room) Thanks for even doing this! This helps so many younger channels! Good work!

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hi Guys,

Nice but I would like to know more about you ^-^ what kind of content do you usualy post? What is the spirit of your network? Things like that :D

EqualMediaTV

Rising User
Aug 10, 2014
England
www.equalmediatv.net
YouTube
equalmedia tv has nearly 13,000 connected partners and this includes the subnetworks under us we are a community driven network and we always plan to make tools and get tools that help grow the partners we have. As for content our youtube channel has not been active that much seems we have had a new ceo take over our network.

Reactions: Machi

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
There is no requirements to us to spotlight your channels and i dont know what happend to freedom's channel spotlight so i thought i might well help out the partners within freedom and also on those who are on youtube.
I appreciate the effort you guys are putting out! Do you have a link for people you've spotlighted already? I'm curious how it works, especially after the videos come out ^^

HumDrumZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Sounds awesome to be featured. It's great to see people eager to help others in such a large community! Would love to have the chance to be in the spotlight

Zen Zielke

New User
Mar 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
YouTube
Hi Guys,

zenzielke :)