Gaming Entertaining Gaming Videos.

Heroheart85

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone, my name is Anthony and I joined because I think I have a better chance in a community than alone! So I want to meet people and colab and have a good time!

I love to play League of Legends, and all kinds of Horror games. I love the sensation it gives.

My favorite food is anything Italian, so I love a good homemade spaghetti or Pizza.

I started youtube to make entertaining vids for my friends, and whoever else wants to see them. I would like to be able to sustain myself off youtube, thats my dream. I got this far in a week. Imagine in a year or 2.

My channel is a gaming channel, Lets plays and League funny vids. I rarely go a day or 2 without uploading something since I dont have many videos, I need a broader Library!

Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVNixxqOw3UKIxe2NoGN9Nw

Last edited:

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi @Heroheart85

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We encourage you to please tell us more about yourself, you can edit your post and follow this template for reference.

If you wish to get feedback on your channel, you can always head to https://www.community.tm/forums/youtube-feedback.298/ once you get a partner badge! :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Heroheart85,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I used to play League of Legends myself, not so much any more but it was definitely a lot of fun. Who is your favourite champion to play? :) I definitely liked playing as Tryndamere, got some funny moments as him too, none of them recorded though haha.

Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" some time if you haven't already, perhaps you'll find some game suggestions to expand your library!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

See i am not a big fan of League Of Legends because i am a DOTA player , but i am a fan of horror games for the same reason which is the intensity , excitement , and the unpredictability that it has :D

Best Of luck to you man , and really nice channel going on with a rare mix of games! :D

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Welcome- nice content- Gaved you a sub as welcoming! Hope you have a nice time in here.