Entertainment Ensimidy! Read Bout' Me!

Ryan Ball

New User
Sep 15, 2015
Ensimidy
Hey all! I'm ensimidy and I guess i'm here to introduce myself. I want to be an upcoming Pro Gamer (By just a lot of gaming and mainly doing CSGO/Smite & WoW), Music Producer, Rap Artist, and YouTuber/Streamer. I am just kinda starting up, going to start trying to make my first song or two and make the lyrics and beat. And also start learning how to play CSGO or Smite real good like tactics, tips, configs/setups, etc. and train till I get fr good. For YT/Streaming I am brand new so I just need people to partner with and such so I can start up. I already have some ideas going on for future big stuff like an big organization, big minecraft network and a big paying service. If you have any tips/feedback or whatever tell me! And if you'd like to help me start up by collaberating on music, youtube, streaming, gaming, hit up my email at [email protected] or skype at monogreifer123. Thanks!

~ Ensimidy

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Ryan Ball,

Welcome to Freedom!! Wow, you got a lot of dreams huh. That's pretty cool, I never met someone that's trying to pursue all of those. I see that you like to produce music and wanna be a rap artist, what rappers do you listen to? I listen to quite a bit of rappers like Childish Gambino, Kendrick Lamar, Joey Bada$$. Also what's your YouTube channel? I wanna see it haha.

Ryan Ball

New User
Sep 15, 2015
Ensimidy
Hey @Ryan Ball,

Welcome to Freedom!! Wow, you got a lot of dreams huh. That's pretty cool, I never met someone that's trying to pursue all of those. I see that you like to produce music and wanna be a rap artist, what rappers do you listen to? I listen to quite a bit of rappers like Childish Gambino, Kendrick Lamar, Joey Bada$$. Also what's your YouTube channel? I wanna see it haha.
Well I started it threw up 2 vids and 9 subs n over 500 views on channel but then i went unactive and was like hmm what should i even do? So yeah I'm thinking that I might just do those careers/hobbies the YouTube/Streamer, Music Producer, Rap Artist, and Big Gamer. Just need help starting up and such and learning. I listen to all kinds basically all the new stuff. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_K7ZFZypQ6WDc5DHqx04WA/about

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Well I started it threw up 2 vids and 9 subs n over 500 views on channel but then i went unactive and was like hmm what should i even do? So yeah I'm thinking that I might just do those careers/hobbies the YouTube/Streamer, Music Producer, Rap Artist, and Big Gamer. Just need help starting up and such and learning. I listen to all kinds basically all the new stuff. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_K7ZFZypQ6WDc5DHqx04WA/about

Oh I see. I was also inactive on YouTube but then I went back to it during the summer. Now I'm pretty active, uploading once a week. My channel isn't big either but I have fun making videos. By the way, I checked out your channel and it's pretty cool. One thing I noticed that I think you should keep in mind is that your videos are pretty long. Your Call of Duty video is like 29 minutes. For me, I don't really like long videos and I think a lot of others do too. So just some advice is to make your videos shorter. Just what I think though :)

Ryan Ball

New User
Sep 15, 2015
Ensimidy
Oh I see. I was also inactive on YouTube but then I went back to it during the summer. Now I'm pretty active, uploading once a week. My channel isn't big either but I have fun making videos. By the way, I checked out your channel and it's pretty cool. One thing I noticed that I think you should keep in mind is that your videos are pretty long. Your Call of Duty video is like 29 minutes. For me, I don't really like long videos and I think a lot of others do too. So just some advice is to make your videos shorter. Just what I think though :)
Ah alright, thanks!

Reactions: Bryan