End Of The Year YouTube Goals?

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
My goal by the end of the year is to surpass 100 subscribers, I got 50 in 2 months basically, so if I keep that pace it can happen. I am also adding new character and world building videos and guides to my weekly schedule, and lastly expanding my Story Let's Plays further through streamlining my recording and editing process(I am currently working on this) to release up to 10 Story Let's Plays per week alongside the other content.

you ahve a sweet channel man, I don;t play MMO but I always love watching streams and videos so you've earned yourself a sub

7BitBrian

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
you ahve a sweet channel man, I don;t play MMO but I always love watching streams and videos so you've earned yourself a sub

Thanks man! I've got more Story Let's Plays coming up as well, adding The Secret World and SWTOR to the weekly release list and keeping the 3 I have, so there will be plenty of story content for those who like it, along with the new content I mentioned in the previous post coming soon still.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
My goal is to beat 2015 which at the start of 2016 was very doable but I deleted some high traffic videos early in the year that I was paranoid about having copyright problems in the near future. The videos weren't representative of my current content so I had no issues deleting them but my numbers did take a hit as a result as you can see in the view column on this screenshot. The orange bar is 2016 and the drop off is where I deleted those videos.

Even despite deleting those though 2016 is tracking pretty similarly to 2015 in most categories. The top number is 2015 and the bottom number is 2016. So 2016 is ahead in watch time/average view duration/likes/dislikes/shares while 2015 has a pretty big lead in comments and about a 30,000 view lead over 2016. Everything else the differences aren't too big. Slight drop in subscriber gain and videos in playlists but nothing for me to get worried over.

1 2015 vs 2016.jpg

It should be interesting to see where the 2016 numbers finish in comparison to 2015 (Both are scaled January 1st to October 18th by the way) but with a mostly clean slate I will be interested to see if 2017 can beat 2016 even with the 1.5 month boost 2016 got at the start of the year because that will be my goal for 2017 as well to once again try and beat the previous year.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Ideally I would like to have 20,000 views on my channel as well as hit a certain subscriber milestone, but as long as I am still enjoying it that is all that really matters