Gaming EliminateGames: New to the whole Tube of You (PC)

EliminateGames

New User
Oct 24, 2015
California
So my name is rocky
From california
23 years old
Im hoping to join in on the freedom network as a way to expand my gaming channel of course but also a way to gain friends and find cool people to play with. My channel is not very old (a month or so) but i am planning to this for a long time, years. Also hoping that other people in the network can show me ways to be more appealing to everyone. The point of my channel is to show what average gamers do for fun. I dont intend to be the best there ever was like no one ever was. Dont intend to be the next top clan going to world finals for (insert AAA franchise name here). I really just want to play games and help others be good at games as well. I upload mostly free games, leaning towards budget gamers because lets face it; entering the realm of pc gaming can be costly. #PCMustardRace I do have games that are full price franchise games but i dont upload those too often.
Here is the link to my channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6L0fZbKKE83FQApHKOBZ4A

I am open to collabs so dont be afraid to reach out to me. Preferably 16-25 years old.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @EliminateGames,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Joining an online community is a great way to find friends to collaborate and play video games with. :) In fact, I have actually met some friends from these forums! Since this is a community of creators, I know I can collaborate on projects with them.

Free/cheaper games can be a lot of fun and often times just as enjoyable as AAA games! I think most of my best gaming experiences come from free games like RuneScape. I'm curious to know, what is your favourite free game and have you uploaded any footage of it to YouTube yet?

If you're interested in collaborating with other members of the community, check out the "Collaborate/Meetup" section! The majority of the community's demographics are young people so you will likely find others to collaborate with who fall into your preferred age group stated.

Click here to visit "Collaborate/Meetup"!

I look forward to seeing you around!