Gaming Elated New YouTuber!

Nathan Hussey

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello! I am Nathan (ElateVoid) I am a 19 year old British Gamer and Indie Developer (currently working on my 1st game (an RPG)) I decided to start YouTube to in order to share my unique gaming experiences. I tend to play games that allow you to create a character, for example my first character is Patrick McGregor, a Formula 1 Driver on the 2010 version of the game. I would say that I run a gaming channel but I also upload collectable unboxings which make it more of a geeky channel. So please do check out my channel and Subscribe! Everyone deserves a chance right?

OwnOrKo

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
UK
YouTube
OwnOrKo
Welcome to Freedom Nathan,

Hope you can get the support and valuable contacts to help further your progress, did enjoy the advanced warfare and I think you definitely should explore more games! You've gained a follower, hope to see more!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello! I am Nathan (ElateVoid) I am a 19 year old British Gamer and Indie Developer (currently working on my 1st game (an RPG)) I decided to start YouTube to in order to share my unique gaming experiences. I tend to play games that allow you to create a character, for example my first character is Patrick McGregor, a Formula 1 Driver on the 2010 version of the game. I would say that I run a gaming channel but I also upload collectable unboxings which make it more of a geeky channel. So please do check out my channel and Subscribe! Everyone deserves a chance right?
Hey Nathan, how long have you been gaming for? What makes your gaming experiences so unique? :p Geeky channels are nice to hear about as well ^^

Nathan Hussey

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
YouTube
Wait a sec, didn't we just met on the MGN forum XD
Yeah we did, Hello again!

Hey Nathan, how long have you been gaming for? What makes your gaming experiences so unique? :p Geeky channels are nice to hear about as well ^^
I have been gaming most of my life (14 years roughly) My gaming experience is unique because I like to play games where I can build my own character story, this allows me to put my own voice behind the character and take the story where I want it to go (works great for RPGs and games where the playable character has no voice, or games where you get to make the choices of the character) so yeah... I like creating characters...

Welcome to Freedom! Nathan, hope you enjoy your stay :) What inspires you to game and how did you find Freedom? :)
I found Freedom through a friend, and what inspires me to game? Easy, My uncles grew up in a console war, they all had separate consoles from the Atari 2600, to the NES and SNES. So I guess it's just inheritance,

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yeah we did, Hello again!

I have been gaming most of my life (14 years roughly) My gaming experience is unique because I like to play games where I can build my own character story, this allows me to put my own voice behind the character and take the story where I want it to go (works great for RPGs and games where the playable character has no voice, or games where you get to make the choices of the character) so yeah... I like creating characters...

I found Freedom through a friend, and what inspires me to game? Easy, My uncles grew up in a console war, they all had separate consoles from the Atari 2600, to the NES and SNES. So I guess it's just inheritance,
That's a decent chunk of time for gaming! Building your own story has a lot of merit to it, do you do different character voices as well? It's lame when I play a game with no narration, FF14 online missed a lot of the voiceovers.