Service Request Editor needed ASAP

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
I'm looking for an experienced editor for my channel. Recently, it's been getting harder and harder to make videos, because of my job and other obstacles in life, like a new puppy and the fact that my computer is older and slower than dirt.

It's gotten so bad that i almost don't want to work on a video because I don't wanna deal with how bad my computer is.

I want to find someone that could be the main editor of my videos. I'd record the gameplay and footage than send it to you to edit. I want someone to be creative and add fun stuff to the video, like effects, funny text, music, jumpcuts etc.

Unfortunately I'm not in a place where I can pay you at the moment, but that can easily change in the future once my finances and everything are more stable and we can discuss that when the time comes.

If there's someone out there with editing experience and would like to do this, please contact me here directly, or in the replies.

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
Question: What is your video schedule for YouTube? and my 2nd question: What video editing software do you use? and my final question: How do you make your thumbnails in?

Ideally daily. I use screenflow for computer games, and an elgato game capture for console stuff.

I also use screenflow for my thumbnails but lately I've been using Canva the online thumbnail site

MrJ

Mar 25, 2017
YouTube
It depends what your asking me to do. If they are simple edits I might be able to do it daily but if its like something advanced I might not be able to edit daily as I have school and work.

Christian Modahl

Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Norway
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey, if you want I can happily do the edits for you for free.

Here I'll quote another post I've made:
Why?
I would say I'm a pretty experienced editor. I've been editing on and off for about 7 years, but now I'd like to practice some more and get better (I rarely have anything to edit, so I never get to get better), therefore I'm now offering to edit for you for free.

What?
If you have videos that require more work than normal playthrough videos, (Like funny moments, vlogs, etc.) I can do that.

How?
Just tell me your ideas, and when I finish a video you can tell me if you want me to do something different. However, I do not want to be told "exactly" what do do, as some creative freedom is more fun to me.

Just hit me a pm with a previous video of yours (if you want),
and you're skype or another way of getting in contact.

Payment
After a while, if you like my work, maybe we can arrange some kind of deal, where I can get a small percentage of the videos I edit, but for now I really just want to edit for free. :)

Software
I use premiere pro for editing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1504409289][/DOUBLEPOST]In case you're wondering. Raw footage can be sent through any cloud service like Google Drive.

Last edited: