Service EDITOR FOR HIRE!!

OpTic Illusionz

Rising User
Dec 25, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone! I have a small-ish YouTube Channel where I specialize in making commentaries and vlogs. You can check out my channel if you wish to see kind of how I edit any my style. Please note that I am NOT doing montage edits for CoD or any other video game. I am however willing to do montage vlogs or videos that are IRL and not in a video game. I will edit your commentaries/vlogs for $2 and if you have a vlog montage you would like done we can discuss pricing then. Please feel free to add me on Skype if you are interested and maybe we could work something out. My Skype username is braedon808.

MrGamingChris HD

New User
Nov 7, 2016
Hello everyone! I have a small-ish YouTube Channel where I specialize in making commentaries and vlogs. You can check out my channel if you wish to see kind of how I edit any my style. Please note that I am NOT doing montage edits for CoD or any other video game. I am however willing to do montage vlogs or videos that are IRL and not in a video game. I will edit your commentaries/vlogs for $2 and if you have a vlog montage you would like done we can discuss pricing then. Please feel free to add me on Skype if you are interested and maybe we could work something out. My Skype username is braedon808.

Sup bro im a good editor for
YouTube I can make about almost everything. Please hire me