Editing Software

Rhan

Nov 2, 2017
Reach
YouTube
My Adobe Creative cloud Subscriptions is up in couple days and I'm going to have to wait to renew it are there any reliable free Editing programs that are on par with Adobe Premiere? (Not saying it's the best, It's just the only thing I am comfortable with.)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
You can try Hitfilm Express

Sent from my boat using Tapatalk

Rhan

Nov 2, 2017
Reach
YouTube
lightworks, hitfilm, filmora or even windows movie maker as a last resort try any o these out but i find it very hard to swap softwares after using it for so long
I know but i'm not going to have creative cloud for a week and I don't want to wait that long without posting a video, But I'll take a look at all of these! thanks for the recommendation!

U

User.123120

So you can get the older versions of Adobe for free, the only issue with them is you only can use file types like Mov & AVI and a few more but works well, the Adobe photoshop works well to :)

Currently Away From Pc.

Rhan

Nov 2, 2017
Reach
YouTube
So you can get the older versions of Adobe for free, the only issue with them is you only can use file types like Mov & AVI and a few more but works well, the Adobe photoshop works well to :)

Currently Away From Pc.

Interesting I didn't know that! But unfortunately we shoot in codec H.264 so that wouldn't work for premiere. but I will definitely check out the photoshop offer.

U

User.123120

Interesting I didn't know that! But unfortunately we shoot in codec H.264 so that wouldn't work for premiere. but I will definitely check out the photoshop offer.
Awesome I made a post on here a while back, I'd link it but I'm not on my pc just yet [emoji38]

Currently Away From Pc.[DOUBLEPOST=1510345880,1510338666][/DOUBLEPOST]
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/photoshop-after-effects-and-premier-pro-for-free.225743/
there we go :D

Reactions: Rhan