YouTube Editing Software Problems?

MattyZ14

Rising User
Apr 22, 2017
YouTube
So recently I began using Adobe Premiere to edit my videos as I've heard it was a good program. So I downloaded the program and it works fine and I have no problems... until I close the program. Every time I close the program, when I go to open it up the next time it says I have to uninstall and reinstall the program. I've tried dozens of fixes on youtube and none of them worked. So does anyone have any suggestions on what to do, or does anyone know where to download Premiere that actually works more than once? Haha. Thanks!

allflattious

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 1, 2017
My Sony Vegas Pro 13 Software is having major problems with it's sound outputs recently :/ Most of the time there is no sound coming out of the program through either my TV or my headphones. To fix I shutdown and re-open the programme, and then to get it to work I have to plug in my headphones (which work on every other programme), except Vegas where the sound then magically comes out of my TV :p

Any got any advice? It's not a huge problem I guess, just annoying!

iPIxelDot

Freedom! Member
Please tell me it's not a pirated version... if so, that is Adobe's way of getting back at pirates. If you want to use Premiere with no issues, try going through Adobe Creative Cloud and actually paying for it. You can use just the one program for $19.99/mo (or cheaper if you're a student, but must have an official ID and email) or you can get all of the apps for $49.99/mo. It's actually much cheaper than it used to be (I was updating it like every other year at $900 for each new release) and it stays up to date.

Don't be cheap and pirate good software. It makes it more expensive for those that are legitimately trying to run a business and it's not cool to drive up the costs. There are ways to get it cheaper than that even, such as discounts and sales (Adobe was just running a good sale for new users which was like $39.99/mo but I don't think they're doing it currently). Right now they are giving people $10 per referral as well as giving the other person $10. If you're interested in that deal, just shoot me a PM.

allflattious

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 1, 2017
Please tell me it's not a pirated version... if so, that is Adobe's way of getting back at pirates. If you want to use Premiere with no issues, try going through Adobe Creative Cloud and actually paying for it. You can use just the one program for $19.99/mo (or cheaper if you're a student, but must have an official ID and email) or you can get all of the apps for $49.99/mo. It's actually much cheaper than it used to be (I was updating it like every other year at $900 for each new release) and it stays up to date.

Don't be cheap and pirate good software. It makes it more expensive for those that are legitimately trying to run a business and it's not cool to drive up the costs. There are ways to get it cheaper than that even, such as discounts and sales (Adobe was just running a good sale for new users which was like $39.99/mo but I don't think they're doing it currently). Right now they are giving people $10 per referral as well as giving the other person $10. If you're interested in that deal, just shoot me a PM.
I posted the above message before doing the whole 'restart my computer and everything will be fine' thing :p Thanks for the reply in any case!

EmperorFun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2017
YouTube
Kaiser_Spass
My Sony Vegas Pro 13 Software is having major problems with it's sound outputs recently :/ Most of the time there is no sound coming out of the program through either my TV or my headphones. To fix I shutdown and re-open the programme, and then to get it to work I have to plug in my headphones (which work on every other programme), except Vegas where the sound then magically comes out of my TV :p

Any got any advice? It's not a huge problem I guess, just annoying!

Maybe the sound output is set to the tv in sony vegas pro 13

Reactions: iPIxelDot