Service Editing Service (Adobe Premiere Pro)

Red Bean

Feb 17, 2017
twitter.com
YouTube
redassasin101
Hey guys. Thought I would try to give back to the community a little bit and editing is what I know how to do so I figured I'd offer some of that. I'm offering to edit a video for anyone who wants. All I ask is that there be less than 1 hour of raw footage, and expect that to end up being about 20 minutes or less. Possibly more depending on much interesting footage there was. If you want to see what I can do then ask and I'll send over a short clip of edits from various videos I've done. I've been doing editing for a little while and I love doing it. I specialize mostly in just adding post-production humor and adding little things to make the interesting parts a little more interesting. I'm also thinking about partnering up with a channel to be the designated editor, but like I said, thinking about it. If you're interested in that as well. Hit me up and I'll see what I think.

Note: I'm not claiming to be a pro or bragging in any way. I'm doing this as a way to show my appreciation for this community and everything it's done for me.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey ^^

I'm definitely interested in working with you. Can you message me on Discord, and we'll chat about the editing?

Discord Username - fattmat#1387