Service Request Edit my Videos for free or Cheap

Drewdown95

Rising User
Nov 24, 2014
YouTube
Hello, everyone, My name is Andrew. I hope you're having a good day so I'm new to this and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right but let's try it. I'm looking for someone to edit my videos most of them are going to be around 30 to 45 minutes long I usually make videos on League of Legends and Hearthstone. My videos are Tutorials and Gameplays right now I only have around 55 subs but youtube is my passion so I'm planning on growing as a youtuber so as you can tell I don't make a lot of money but I'm going to be working on that we can discuss pay I want to try to upload every day if you want to know more message me my email is [email protected] also my youtube channel is Called I need gaming it's kind of hard to find because I don't have a lot of subs but like I said I'm working on it also I don't have a job but I will be starting soon so when I do I can pay a little more but if your willing to start for free and work your way up it down to play when I start to make money but again we can talk about it more if your interested
P.s sorry about my grammar I'm not good at that lol