Escalated to Support Earnings for January 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormSS Gaming

Rising User
Feb 25, 2017
Hey i applied for freedom a while back and was accepted, but then i quit YT for like 6 months and now i've started again and I'm doing okay but i saw that because i deleted my videos my earnings are 0.00$ for 2 months in 2016, then it just stopped.. And i started again in January and i can't see my earnings for January or do the earnings come later in ? Thanks! :)

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey i applied for freedom a while back and was accepted, but then i quit YT for like 6 months and now i've started again and I'm doing okay but i saw that because i deleted my videos my earnings are 0.00$ for 2 months in 2016, then it just stopped.. And i started again in January and i can't see my earnings for January or do the earnings come later in ? Thanks! :)
Hey!

As you've been inactive for a while now you may have been unlinked from the Freedom! Network. Could you go to your YouTube Features Page and tell us whether it says "Network: Freedom!" there. If it does, please note:
  • Of course you won't get any money from deleted videos, that may be a reason you didn't earn money for a while.
  • Were your videos claimed by someone else? That may be a reason you didn't get money from them at all.
  • Note Freedom! pays Earnings at the end of two months later.

Upvote 0

StormSS Gaming

Rising User
Feb 25, 2017
Hey!

As you've been inactive for a while now you may have been unlinked from the Freedom! Network. Could you go to your YouTube Features Page and tell us whether it says "Network: Freedom!" there. If it does, please note:
  • Of course you won't get any money from deleted videos, that may be a reason you didn't earn money for a while.
  • Were your videos claimed by someone else? That may be a reason you didn't get money from them at all.
  • Note Freedom! pays Earnings at the end of two months later.
I don't care about the deleted videos, they sucked anyway :) but i was just wondering because i didn't see any earnings from my videos in January 2017, so 2 make things short: When can i see my earnings for January ? I just want too see how much i got from those videos :) And yes! it does say Freedom! Partner Verified there.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I don't care about the deleted videos, they sucked anyway :) but i was just wondering because i didn't see any earnings from my videos in January 2017, so 2 make things short: When can i see my earnings for January ? I just want too see how much i got from those videos :)
You can see the finalized Earnings from months you were in Freedom! for on your Freedom! Dashboard (click). If you weren't in the Freedom! Network at that time, you will only find them on your YouTube Dashboard. (click)

Upvote 0

StormSS Gaming

Rising User
Feb 25, 2017
You can see the finalized Earnings from months you were in Freedom! for on your Freedom! Dashboard (click). If you weren't in the Freedom! Network at that time, you will only find them on your YouTube Dashboard. (click)
I was in Freedom! in January when i uploaded my videos but i can only see earnings from 2016 :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.