Entertainment Dust the Fox ( A late introduction)

Dust the Fox

Rising User
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
Hello My name is Dust the Fox and I have been partnered to freedom for quite some time so I guess this is a late introduction, also I didn't know what to name the title so I named it that.

1. How did I find freedom!?

Well I found Freedom! by a friend at school he was talking about it and wondered if i knew any other partnerships but I didn't know any, after that I decided to do a little research on Freedom! and the only thing that I found was a gay rights website. After that I search it on YouTube and listened to some people was with or is with Freedom! and now im here.

2. What made you join our forums?

The only reason why I joined was so I could read up on the forums there wasn't a huge special reason why.

3. What are your hobbies?

I draw Sketches and Doodles, play numerous amounts of games Xbox and some pc, and lastly make small music sample. The music samples are not the top notch that you see today but their not that bad.

4.What is your favorite food?

I don't know never really thought of a favorite food but if I had to pick probably Pizza or Tacos.

5. What did you start YouTube?

Well I didn't actually mean to make a YouTube account just to make videos I actually made one just to watch YouTube in general, but as I watched more and more videos I got inspired to make videos my self.

6. What kind of channel do you run?

I run a somewhat active channel, yea it does sound odd that it is somewhat active channel but I am usually busy with other thing in life and yea.

7. What kind of content do you do you create?

It ranges around to music and games and anything else that I can think of so its just a big mess.

8.When do you upload?

I upload every Tuesday and I edit them the rest of the week.

Channel Link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC68k2dza-V2IVD_Mvimfpug

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello My name is Dust the Fox and I have been partnered to freedom for quite some time so I guess this is a late introduction, also I didn't know what to name the title so I named it that.

Well I found Freedom! by a friend at school he was talking about it and wondered if i knew any other partnerships but I didn't know any, after that I decided to do a little research on Freedom! and the only thing that I found was a gay rights website. After that I search it on YouTube and listened to some people was with or is with Freedom! and now im here.

The only reason why I joined was so I could read up on the forums there wasn't a huge special reason why.

I draw Sketches and Doodles, play numerous amounts of games Xbox and some pc, and lastly make small music sample. The music samples are not the top notch that you see today but their not that bad.

I don't know never really thought of a favorite food but if I had to pick probably Pizza or Tacos.

Well I didn't actually mean to make a YouTube account just to make videos I actually made one just to watch YouTube in general, but as I watched more and more videos I got inspired to make videos my self.

I run a somewhat active channel, yea it does sound odd that it is somewhat active channel but I am usually busy with other thing in life and yea.

It ranges around to music and games and anything else that I can think of so its just a big mess.

8.When do you upload?

Channel Link:

Pizza tends to be the favorite food here, it sounds like you'll blend right in ^^ Watching other people can be inspiring indeed, and they make it look so easy to boot! Granted every channel has their own challenge, it makes this journey even greater when you manage to catch up to the other guys ^^

Welcome to the team dust, I hope you find everything you're looking for on here ^^

Reactions: Dust the Fox

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
lol a lot of people here say that pizza is their favorite food :D that's funny! I think my fav food hange everyday.

The forum is a nie place to chill, people are nice here. Hey I see you have an upload schedule? That's a very good thing =)

Welcome here! ^__^

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube

8.When do you upload?

Channel Link:

Welcome to Freedom! Just make sure to stay determined and have fun with it. What games do you play for the Xbox? I'm on the Xbox as well, I play mostly shooter games: CoD, GTAA, and The Division when that comes out.

Dust the Fox

Rising User
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
I didn't expect a lot of people to respond back to my introduction, but the only thing that I can say is thanks for the support and the positivity.

I also checked all of your channels and I enjoyed the content that you made and I am still looking forward to stay with Freedom!