YouTube Dropped to D+ Grade on Social Blade? Is This Bad?

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
So when I checked my Social Blade statistics yesterday, I saw that my grade dropped from a C- to D+. So I started to wonder about the consequences for my channel. If it's doing so badly, what will happen, and what can I do about it? This is the lowest it has been since I started my channel and started uploading videos to it 4 years ago. So what can I do?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Social Blade shouldn't really bother you, in all fair fairness this may have dropped based on the amount of people coming to your channel or the views your getting. Really I would take this with a pinch of salt, as it doesn't have any consequences for your channel

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
Social Blade shouldn't really bother you, in all fair fairness this may have dropped based on the amount of people coming to your channel or the views your getting. Really I would take this with a pinch of salt, as it doesn't have any consequences for your channel
But it is still another thing showing how awfully my channel is and has been doing for some reason, and I can't seem to find a solution. I mean, I only have 209 subscribers and 9k views after 4 years so there must be something huge wrong but neither YouTube nor Social Blade can seem to tell me what.