VLOG DRONE, ACTION CAMERA OR NEW VLOG CAMERA? (VLOG 69)

ScalesTheLizard

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
Hey everyone! Please take a second to come check out my newest video! Please leave a like, comment below and if you are new, please subscribe to keep my channel growing!

Also if you have suggestions for my channel please let me know! :)

Enjoy the vlog <3

dom.explores

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2017
Canada
YouTube
30 minute vlog.... some youtubers can pull this off, most can't.. and to be quite honest, im not willing to figure out if you are one who can, simply because a 30 minute unentertaining vlog is not my type of video. You are definitely not camera shy, which is good, but you constantly ramble on. maybe edit a little more :p and then I might come back regularly :p

Reactions: ScalesTheLizard

ScalesTheLizard

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
30 minute vlog.... some youtubers can pull this off, most can't.. and to be quite honest, im not willing to figure out if you are one who can, simply because a 30 minute unentertaining vlog is not my type of video. You are definitely not camera shy, which is good, but you constantly ramble on. maybe edit a little more :p and then I might come back regularly :p
Thank you for the advice! I do ramble a lot, that is the main reason my vlogs are so long xD I will work on that for sure :) thank you again!

Reactions: dom.explores

SprPsycho

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2017
YouTube
30 minutes is a bit long for a vlog, only persons vlogs i can watch are Kosdff. Quality isn't the greatest but its okay for a start and the audio is a bit... ehh. That action camera is garbage (bought on myself) and if i were you i would save your money to get better equipment instead of cheap drones and walmart cameras. All you can do from this point is improve and i believe that anybody has the ability to improve!

Reactions: ScalesTheLizard

ScalesTheLizard

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
30 minutes is a bit long for a vlog, only persons vlogs i can watch are Kosdff. Quality isn't the greatest but its okay for a start and the audio is a bit... ehh. That action camera is garbage (bought on myself) and if i were you i would save your money to get better equipment instead of cheap drones and walmart cameras. All you can do from this point is improve and i believe that anybody has the ability to improve!
Yeah I usually do shorter vlogs but I have had people tell me they like longer raw ones better lol

Reactions: SprPsycho