Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Palmer

Rising User
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
i recently made a video on a game called no one has to die which you can find on my channel and the channel known as dream crusher media is claiming the content in the video as his but this is completly fake becuase the original creator was F-777 which has nothing to do with dream crusher media if f-777 did the content id i would be find with it becuase they made the music but dream crusher media has nothing to do with f-777 and this is something i would like some help with because i refuse to give dream crusher media money for something they do not own if anyone sees there channel report them for abusing YouTubes system as it is against the terms of service i would like some advice on what to do from anyone who can help thanks in advance (when others have disputed the channels claims he just sends them back)

Jay Palmer

Rising User
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
It is possible for youtube to make false claims, I've had one and disputed it and it was fixed. Just make sure that it is a false claim first, sometimes the companies can go under different. Can you post the video being claimed and also a screen shot of what the claim is.
I managed to sort it with the claiment I sent Dream Crusher Media An Email Turns out they are the people that license the content F-777 Creates so its under there content ID not F-777's so it they replied to the email and removed the claim pretty much instantly

Reactions: Koala_Steamed
Upvote 0
U

User.123120

Luckily i have never been in that position but i hope it gets sorted buddy! :D
I wish i could help more! :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.