Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
I don't think I've introduced myself here yet, so here we go!

Drawyah was created as a way to keep my morale high through my upcoming College Exams I have this year and again next year. I chose YouTube as the videos don't have to be too long, yet interesting enough to keep you guys watching!

I have created a channel trailer to show you guys what I have got in store, using some clips from videos still in editing as well, I've got to have some backed up for days when I have exams! (y) (Y)

I currently have a Rocket League episode out every Sunday and I plan to start off Fractured Space on May 13th. (I'm also possibly going to do Tropico 5 from May 3rd, but I'm unsure about it right now.) I also included OMSI 2 in that trailer, but I may not start it for a short while as my Desktop cannot handle the game with Bandicam in the background! (facepalm)

Well I hope that you guys will follow me in my YouTube journey and I hope to see many of you guys around as I look through the forums and integrate with the community! :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

I liked your channel trailer ! rocket league is a great game and I have rocket league , well got it the other which is great !

how did you find freedom ?

Reactions: Drawyah

Drawyah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
how did you find freedom ?
I found you guys through the owner of Dropback TV last year when watching one of his videos. (I'm technically linked with Dropback and not Freedom! ;) )

So I linked this channel up, (still waiting for the 'Learn More' button! :rolleyes:) and recently I started putting content on it! Hopefully it will grow strong as time goes on. :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I found you guys through the owner of Dropback TV last year when watching one of his videos. (I'm technically linked with Dropback and not Freedom! ;) )

So I linked this channel up, (still waiting for the 'Learn More' button! :rolleyes:) and recently I started putting content on it! Hopefully it will grow strong as time goes on. :)

Ah sweet , I have not heard of them before but your in the forums now and it should pop up soon !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Drawyah was created as a way to keep my morale high through my upcoming College Exams I have this year and again next year. I chose YouTube as the videos don't have to be too long, yet interesting enough to keep you guys watching!

I have created a channel trailer to show you guys what I have got in store, using some clips from videos still in editing as well, I've got to have some backed up for days when I have exams! (y) (Y)

I currently have a Rocket League episode out every Sunday and I plan to start off Fractured Space on May 13th. (I'm also possibly going to do Tropico 5 from May 3rd, but I'm unsure about it right now.) I also included OMSI 2 in that trailer, but I may not start it for a short while as my Desktop cannot handle the game with Bandicam in the background! (facepalm)

Well I hope that you guys will follow me in my YouTube journey and I hope to see many of you guys around as I look through the forums and integrate with the community! :)
Hello again Draw, how are you enjoying everything on freedom since I last saw you? Keeping morale high is a nice idea indeed, and it can take a lot of effort to stay consistent earlier on. Uploading your journey on youtube will be nice, how often are you planning on recording when exams are over?

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the forums and have fun with your YouTube adventures!

Drawyah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
how often are you planning on recording when exams are over?
Well I hope to do weekly videos, but first I need a new Desktop! I can only just about run many games on it, but not in as high a quality as I'd like!

Tropico 5 should be fine to run on my Desktop as it is and Fractured Space is fine for my Laptop, but I've still got issues with Rocket League that it still lags badly when playing it!

But yeah, if I got Rocket League, Fractured Space and Tropico running, then that's 3 videos a week, hopefully 4 when I start OMSI 2.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well I hope to do weekly videos, but first I need a new Desktop! I can only just about run many games on it, but not in as high a quality as I'd like!

Tropico 5 should be fine to run on my Desktop as it is and Fractured Space is fine for my Laptop, but I've still got issues with Rocket League that it still lags badly when playing it!

But yeah, if I got Rocket League, Fractured Space and Tropico running, then that's 3 videos a week, hopefully 4 when I start OMSI 2.
Weekly videos is a nice idea, and getting a new desktop can be rough, Are you able to save money weekly as well? I want to work more IRL to save up for a beast computer some day. Three/four videos a week sounds completely doable ^^

Drawyah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
Weekly videos is a nice idea, and getting a new desktop can be rough, Are you able to save money weekly as well? I want to work more IRL to save up for a beast computer some day. Three/four videos a week sounds completely doable ^^
Well I have about £450 saved, and my dad is a networker for a multi-national company, so he can get good discounts on great Desktops!

I also have my birthday in just under a month, so I expect another £150 then, and that's what will probably get me the new setup!

With a year of college left and 3 or 4 videos a week, joining communities for all those games, I hope to grow well! (y) (Y)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well I have about £450 saved, and my dad is a networker for a multi-national company, so he can get good discounts on great Desktops!

I also have my birthday in just under a month, so I expect another £150 then, and that's what will probably get me the new setup!

With a year of college left and 3 or 4 videos a week, joining communities for all those games, I hope to grow well! (y) (Y)
That's lucky on your dad's part, and saving money is a great skill to have, it sounds like you'll be getting closer to your goal in a reasonable amount of time ^^ I'm sure you can definitely grow in time, just remember to upload weekly, have a schedule, and to possibly collaborate with other people to get your name out there easier :p

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube

Welcome to freedom man!