Dragonball Super!!

Shamar Ren

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Has anyone besides me keeping up with the new Dragonball series!? I have been so excited to watch all of the new and good looking animations haha I have grown up on dragonball all of my life. I perfer to watch the show in english dub but I have been currently been watching in sub because unfortunately they dont have an official dub version yet xc Surprisingly enough though I am starting to like the sub version as well, except for the high pitched goku voice lol What do you guys think about the series leave your opinions below! cx
11990809_492810277553583_1394912760_o.jpg 11990809_492810277553583_1394912760_o.jpg

reevside

Rising User
I'm a big fan of all the dragon ball series, I was really hyped when I heard that they was about to release new stuffs. But saddly, despite all the technology that we have now. Dragon Ball Super is less epic than the old series graphically, I don't know how to explain it (but the plot is not bad at all, I don't have much critics to say about it, they're just getting started I think). Anyways, being a huge fan of the show I will always watch everything akira toriyama releases because I grew up with db/dbz.

P.S: I think the last two movies that been drop are really dope, I'd really like it if db super was that good from a graphic point of view.

Reactions: Shamar Ren

Generic Baka

Otaku Lord and Saviour
Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2015
YouTube
Ehh. Dragon ball was a part of my childhood. I don't really care for it anymore. I feel like the new season will just ruin it for me.

Reactions: Shamar Ren

goshops

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2014
YouTube
It's not bad, it's decent quality and kind of has the feel of Dragon Ball, more comical in nature instead of serious like in Z, though so far everything is just a repeat of the movie Battle of the Gods, with a few changes. If it is more, awesome, but I hope it doesn't go right into the movie Return of Frieza... new content would be nice!

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I, personally, am enjoying it immensely. I don't see anything wrong with it. It's Dragon Ball ... you can tell it's Dragon Ball when you watch it. If you don't like it, I don't understand how you liked it in the past lol, it's the same thing .. different enemy.

Reactions: reevside

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I like DBZ Super than DB GT, because number 1 Pan is not in the series yet. And it would be nice, if the old character from Dragon Ball will make a few minutes appearance. For example Launch....

Kuway000

Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
I'm kind of enjoying this anime, and for some reason, Bulma looked cutter than normal...

I've watched so much Dragon Ball Z that it would be a crime for me not to keep up with this. I'm looking forward to see what they do different from the movies.

Will

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2014
I'll be honest, Dragonball Super is almost disgraceful. Like the series has major plot holes and dialogue changes that disregards the source material.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I'll be honest, Dragonball Super is almost disgraceful. Like the series has major plot holes and dialogue changes that disregards the source material.

Source material? Which is?

Personally, I find no issue with it. Seems good so far. I do realize they made changes to what the movies had shown, but ... honestly .. why does that matter? Overall it's still pretty much the same thing.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I am watching DragonBall Super but it is kinda lame they just fused the last 2 movies into a series. First it was the Battle of Gods movie and now it is Revival of Freeza so i hope it will take a turn after this...

I agree with that. I was pretty disappointed to see that they decided to redo the movies in the show. On the upside to it, it's not exactly the same thing .. so it's still interesting to watch.