QueenGamerVampires0013

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2016
YouTube
GamerVampires
I was wondering something this morning when i was editing one of my Xenoverse 2 videos. Who would wanna see a Full playthrough of the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Story mode.on my channel? Good idea or Bad Idea?
I mean i already am recording Parallel quests with Adelthesuper. Who Wants to see the Story mode of the game on my channel let me know in the comments below. c; I'm open for discussion :D

Daybreak

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I was wondering something this morning when i was editing one of my Xenoverse 2 videos. Who would wanna see a Full playthrough of the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Story mode.on my channel? Good idea or Bad Idea?
I mean i already am recording Parallel quests with Adelthesuper. Who Wants to see the Story mode of the game on my channel let me know in the comments below. c; I'm open for discussion :D

I think it should be very interesting! :)

QueenGamerVampires0013

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2016
YouTube
GamerVampires
Alright Majin it is then c; and will do c; i have no idea when im gonna start the story for another and record it c; but i will record the story with a majin Character soon c; ill post on here saying that i started the recording the series and ill post when the first video is up c;

Yasha Gaming

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2016
United States
YouTube
masta_yasha
Alright Majin it is then c; and will do c; i have no idea when im gonna start the story for another and record it c; but i will record the story with a majin Character soon c; ill post on here saying that i started the recording the series and ill post when the first video is up c;
Looking forward to it.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I would say go for it as i am doing the same with my Saiyan :D

Wanna make a full playthrough with all Races so i'll be busy for some time :p

QueenGamerVampires0013

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2016
YouTube
GamerVampires
i have three characters that are completeing story mode off cam and doing Parallel quests on cam c; and my New Majin will Be will doing the story mode on cam and doing every thing on city map like rift event,story mode,training,etc c; just not pq that will b off cam if i need to level up c;