Solved Doubt about a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBrine840

Rising User
Aug 28, 2015
A few months ago that my PayPal account could have been canceled, so I changed it, besides that for a few months I have not paid, exactly since the income was enabled again, could you help me with that?
Thinking it was a mistake or something similar.

Sorry for my English.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
A few months ago that my PayPal account could have been canceled, so I changed it, besides that for a few months I have not paid, exactly since the income was enabled again, could you help me with that?
Thinking it was a mistake or something similar.

Sorry for my English.
Try confirming your PayPal email. If you've done that already, please go to your Freedom! Dashboard, scroll down to the payments module (the table), expand the year and month you haven't been paid in and tell us what it says there.

Upvote 0

HBrine840

Rising User
Aug 28, 2015
When I check the table of the months that I have already been paid and the futures to pay, I only leave from January to April, but I do not get any other month. "This Year clearly"

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
When I check the table of the months that I have already been paid and the futures to pay, I only leave from January to April, but I do not get any other month. "This Year clearly"
Could you clarify that? Where's the red line and when's the last time you've been paid and what status do months after that show when expanded?

Upvote 0

HBrine840

Rising User
Aug 28, 2015
The red line is until April, when I select April it tells me that the last payment was on June 27, 2017
But after that, it was when I did not get anything and from there I asked myself what was going on.
Besides that apparently because of problems with YouTube had disabled the win, fix that problem and everything is correct.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I have more than that. "I believe"
Watch on my channel, youtube.com/user/HeroBrine840
Yeah you seem to be pretty far over that. I don't think we can help you out further here, please contact support providing
  • Your YouTube channel ID or link
  • Your Freedom! Dashboard ID (5-8 numbers, find it on your Freedom! Dashboard under your profile picture
  • A screenshot of the payments module and your YouTube features page

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.