Gaming Dota 2 - 5k mmr meepo

lex beats

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2014
Jasenovo, Serbia
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Im glad someone would write something here :D I'm not getting any subs, any idea what to do?
I do play a lot of dota, and i occasionally check out forum if someone is putting any dota vids, most of them are not big deal, yours are good tho.
As for subs part.. Your plays are good, your montage is good, your quality is pretty nice, but problem is... You are not a pro or/and you are not playing with party and goofs, meaning you solely rely on your plays, which is weak point. Most popular dota 2 videos are either funny, or a montage of a well know pubstar player or pro, and pro matches, or in depth guides. You either have to create a brand name (like for example badman did with spectre plays) or to step up and get some party or pro team and hope for the best. I am quite sure my analysis are precise.

Qdash GYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I do play a lot of dota, and i occasionally check out forum if someone is putting any dota vids, most of them are not big deal, yours are good tho.
As for subs part.. Your plays are good, your montage is good, your quality is pretty nice, but problem is... You are not a pro or/and you are not playing with party and goofs, meaning you solely rely on your plays, which is weak point. Most popular dota 2 videos are either funny, or a montage of a well know pubstar player or pro, and pro matches, or in depth guides. You either have to create a brand name (like for example badman did with spectre plays) or to step up and get some party or pro team and hope for the best. I am quite sure my analysis are precise.
Thanks for the info! It really means a lot