Gaming DootToot

DInomans

New User
Jul 15, 2017
YouTube
Hello we are DootToot, we are a colab channel consisted of four people at the moment and we make a variety of gaming videos. We would appreciate it if you stopped by to check us out, and if you are interested in becoming a member of DootToot you can check out our Discord. https://discord.gg/3Pf9Etw

Your name/alias: Dinomans, DantNess, DootBoot, Pazkat
Where are you from?: Idaho,
How did you find Freedom!? A friend
What made you join our forums?: To promote our channel
What are your hobbies?: Gaming
Why did you start YouTube? We want to build a nice community
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming, Comedy
How frequently do you upload?: Unfortunately we don't have frequent uploads yet we are trying to make it more frequent by prerecording

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello DInomans

For all of our members, we include a introduction template which is stuck at the top of this section. This is so we can monitor people's introductions and make sure they are telling us about who they are as a person, and not just the channel.

As I can see, you have not followed this template, which in my eyes, you may want to use.
Please can you edit your post and replace your text with an introduction, not a promotion.

Code:
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello we are DootToot, we are a colab channel consisted of four people at the moment and we make a variety of gaming videos. We would appreciate it if you stopped by to check us out, and if you are interested in becoming a member of DootToot you can check out our discord.https://discord.gg/3Pf9Etw
Welcome to the Community :)

So your a team of 4? Do you also make coop video 's then? :)

DInomans

New User
Jul 15, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the Community :)

So your a team of 4? Do you also make coop video 's then? :)
We are pure co-op
even games that aren't co-op we will find a way to make it coop[DOUBLEPOST=1500228683][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello DInomans

For all of our members, we include a introduction template which is stuck at the top of this section. This is so we can monitor people's introductions and make sure they are telling us about who they are as a person, and not just the channel.

As I can see, you have not followed this template, which in my eyes, you may want to use.
Please can you edit your post and replace your text with an introduction, not a promotion.

Code:
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?: