VLOG DON'T SUB FOR SUB!

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
Hey guys, made this video because I feel like it is very important to realize that sub for sub doesn't actually help anyone in the long run. its just a way to boost egos without getting the proper viewership. Earn those views! Earn those subs!

Reactions: Jack Bounds

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
No it does not. I always love how many people believe that having a big amount of subs is where it's at. It's not. It's having dedicated people wanting to view your content and videos. It's having a community that talks and communicates and maybe even helping eachother. This is why Sub4Sub is actually against the terms and conditions for Youtube.... Also, fantastic beard!

Reactions: noblepanda

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
No it does not. I always love how many people believe that having a big amount of subs is where it's at. It's not. It's having dedicated people wanting to view your content and videos. It's having a community that talks and communicates and maybe even helping eachother. This is why Sub4Sub is actually against the terms and conditions for Youtube.... Also, fantastic beard!
I am very glad you agree! Also thanks for the beard compliment! Taken me a couple of months to grow it!

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
I completely agree with, sub4sub is simply terrible, all it does is inflates ego and actually does more harm than good.
ok, so youtube does look at views on a video but what really counts is watchtime and audience engagement (likes, dislikes and comments), i think they did this to counteract the whole view4view thing lol
Also, now it is literally against the TOS of youtube (finally!)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, made this video because I feel like it is very important to realize that sub for sub doesn't actually help anyone in the long run. its just a way to boost egos without getting the proper viewership. Earn those views! Earn those subs!
Well said and i agree, subs and views are to be earned by hardwork. Having a channel of dead subs is not a great thing to have. I never did such a thing but due to being helpful in many places people have subbed to me wich for one part i am grateful but they are all dead subs leaving nowhere further then i was.