Don't Have Ideas

Textrus

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello, on my channel, I primarily play Wizard 101, but I wanted to start playing other games like gta and black ops but I just don't have video ideas. I don't know what to record. Any ideas?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, on my channel, I primarily play Wizard 101, but I wanted to start playing other games like gta and black ops but I just don't have video ideas. I don't know what to record. Any ideas?
What is it that you normally record?

As for BO you can do some multiplayer but many people do this, what you could do is once you have some content is make a montage of some moments :)

Textrus

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube
What is it that you normally record?

As for BO you can do some multiplayer but many people do this, what you could do is once you have some content is make a montage of some moments :)
I want to record many games, but I just don't know what to record. A montage is good for later in my channel, but thanks.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
What type of games are you into, I mean are you looking for more main stream games like fifa 17, overwatch, CO D, gta or you looking for something less played and unknown? I mean main stream games are great but so many people do them that it's hard to get your videos found. Personally I try to mix it up a little.

Textrus

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube
What type of games are you into, I mean are you looking for more main stream games like fifa 17, overwatch, CO D, gta or you looking for something less played and unknown? I mean main stream games are great but so many people do them that it's hard to get your videos found. Personally I try to mix it up a little.
Yea I am trying to mix them up a little bit. My Wizard101 videos get a decent amount of views, but like I said, I just don't know what else to record and I feel like making a COD or GTA video is just pointless to make because of how many other channels there are.

Kairos Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2016
YouTube
I have a couple good ideas for you, why don't you do a road to max rank series where you play until you get to max rank and do videos with commentary.
You could also do COD videos displaying different classes, something I always used to love searching up on youtube was class customization advice like the ways to get the best possible class for different play styles.

Textrus

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube
I have a couple good ideas for you, why don't you do a road to max rank series where you play until you get to max rank and do videos with commentary.
You could also do COD videos displaying different classes, something I always used to love searching up on youtube was class customization advice like the ways to get the best possible class for different play styles.
I did have a road to max series on BO3, but I realized that I didn't always have good games to record where I did good, and I would just level up without showing anybody.