Don't Give Up!

NoblePandaGame

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys so I recently saw someone saying that they feel like nowadays that most Youtube viewers pass up the smaller channels in favor of the bigger ones and while MAJORITY of this is true, you can't let it bring you down. I had a channel that in the span of a year grew to 120 subs and i considered that a huge achievment because at the end of the day, it shouldnt matter if you have 1 sub, 10 subs, or 1000 subs, what matters is that people are still viewing your content and coming back for more, even if it is only like 5 people. People are so obsessed with numbers that the people who DO watch their vids, they are kinda overlooked. Just somethin to think about :) Dont let the fact that you have a small amount of subs deter you from making your videos because even though you dont have millions of subs, you still have a small group that loves what you do :) keep doing what you love!

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Hey guys so I recently saw someone saying that they feel like nowadays that most Youtube viewers pass up the smaller channels in favor of the bigger ones and while MAJORITY of this is true, you can't let it bring you down. I had a channel that in the span of a year grew to 120 subs and i considered that a huge achievment because at the end of the day, it shouldnt matter if you have 1 sub, 10 subs, or 1000 subs, what matters is that people are still viewing your content and coming back for more, even if it is only like 5 people. People are so obsessed with numbers that the people who DO watch their vids, they are kinda overlooked. Just somethin to think about :) Dont let the fact that you have a small amount of subs deter you from making your videos because even though you dont have millions of subs, you still have a small group that loves what you do :) keep doing what you love!
I am spending most of my income to get better equipment and games to record. But I am about to give up if things continue like this. With No comment and just 1 view..Then on top of that, copyright claims on the games that I want to play...

NoblePandaGame

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
I am spending most of my income to get better equipment and games to record. But I am about to give up if things continue like this. With No comment and just 1 view..Then on top of that, copyright claims on the games that I want to play...
NEVER GIVE UP MATE!! dm me maybe I can help