Don't cry if you have nothing. But work harder instead!

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Last time I saw a guy who was quitting all because he didn't get anything and was like he's the only one who has that. -_-

For everyone here: If you wanna get more views: You really need to promot yourself. Make sure the poeple are seeing you and collaberate with some other youtubers. Then you wil grow.

Like be always active on comments and talk to other youtubers. That wil help you!

Last edited:

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
Last time I saw a guy who was quitting all because he didn't get anything and was like he's the only one who has that. -_-

For everyone here: If you wanna get more views: You really need to promot yourself. Make sure the poeple are seeing you and collaberate with some other youtubers. Then you wil grow.

Like be always active on comments and tlak to other youtubers. That wil help you!
I agree; collaboration is very important to growing your channel to a state where you can maintain views and subscribers by yourself and continue to grow by yourself.

Reactions: ekloo

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
You need to remember, that not everyone likes to have collaborations. A proper let's play channel has rarely, literally rarely a videos about collaborations.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
You need to remember, that not everyone likes to have collaborations. A proper let's play channel has rarely, literally rarely a videos about collaborations.

I only named that as one of the good and faster ways to get more views by each average video you upload. But I didn't said that everyone is doing that or that we all really have to do that. I know it's for everyone his own choice to do that or not.[DOUBLEPOST=1479824260][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree; collaboration is very important to growing your channel to a state where you can maintain views and subscribers by yourself and continue to grow by yourself.

Good to read that!