Gaming DominicRawr at your service

Dominic Rawr

Rising User
How's it going guys,

My name is DominicRawr ( a play on my last name "Warr" ) , I make gameplay videos , Scripting Tutorials and 3D Art timelapses. The later of the two still been edited as we speak :) . I want a community that is loving and interconnect with each other (Like JackSepticEye) . My gameplay content doe's contain some strong language but please don't let that put you off, i'm a nice guy <3 .
I take requests for the scripting and 3D model timelapses on my channel through my twitter inbox, Don't be shy

Thank You
#ProudToBeAFreedomMember

Reactions: FredRs and AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
How's it going guys,

My name is DominicRawr ( a play on my last name "Warr" ) , I make gameplay videos , Scripting Tutorials and 3D Art timelapses. The later of the two still been edited as we speak :) . I want a community that is loving and interconnect with each other (Like JackSepticEye) . My gameplay content doe's contain some strong language but please don't let that put you off, i'm a nice guy <3 .
I take requests for the scripting and 3D model timelapses on my channel through my twitter inbox, Don't be shy

Thank You
#ProudToBeAFreedomMember
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom! Nice intro! I checked your channel, looking at stuff it was pretty awesome! I felt we can relate somehow! :D subbed and looking forward for more! Keep up the good work dude! XD

Reactions: Dominic Rawr

FredRs

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
miami, ok
www.youtube.com
YouTube
fred0044
How's it going guys,

Thank You
#ProudToBeAFreedomMember

very nice!!! you got a sub coming from this guy!!!!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
How's it going guys,

Thank You
#ProudToBeAFreedomMember
Hey and Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Seems you have the English version of my name as my real name is Dominique :p
What games your currently working on?

Dominic Rawr

Rising User
very nice!!! you got a sub coming from this guy!!!!

Thank you ^_^ , i subbed back i'll check out your content soon :)

Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Thank You, i will do ^_^

Hey and Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Seems you have the English version of my name as my real name is Dominique :p
What games your currently working on?

x'D Sweeeet , Currently i'm still pumping Outlast out then i'm switching to Life is strange and The walking dead which will be alternating uploads

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you ^_^ , i subbed back i'll check out your content soon :)

Thank You, i will do ^_^

x'D Sweeeet , Currently i'm still pumping Outlast out then i'm switching to Life is strange and The walking dead which will be alternating uploads
Outlast was a pretty good game! Gave me some good jumpscares :D
Are you also going to play Outlast 2?

Dominic Rawr

Rising User
Outlast was a pretty good game! Gave me some good jumpscares :D
Are you also going to play Outlast 2?

yeah i'm going to play Outlast 2 , that's why i decided to play through outlast 1. I imagine i will get new subs stumble on me based on YouTube searches or whatever when i play it as a new release and some of them may decide to see if i played the first, i get more views and likes out of it.
Not that i do YouTube for the stats i just like to take people along for the ride x'D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
yeah i'm going to play Outlast 2 , that's why i decided to play through outlast 1. I imagine i will get new subs stumble on me based on YouTube searches or whatever when i play it as a new release and some of them may decide to see if i played the first, i get more views and likes out of it.
Not that i do YouTube for the stats i just like to take people along for the ride x'D
From personal experience mostly the newly released games go fo the bigger channels regarding views and such. That aside it is always worth a shot to stream or upload soon after release as it indeed increases the chances ;)

Dominic Rawr

Rising User
From personal experience mostly the newly released games go fo the bigger channels regarding views and such. That aside it is always worth a shot to stream or upload soon after release as it indeed increases the chances ;)

x'D Hopefully i will get some trickle down from somewhere :p , i was going to play Outlast 2 anyway based on the fact Outlast is my fav horror game, i can just take people on that ride too ;D . Same with Dishonored 2, Dishonored is my fav game of all time so i might aswell record 2 as i play it

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
⟡♡⟡ Welcome to the Freedom family! ⟡♡⟡
Always great to see new faces (figuratively speaking) around here! ( ^∇^)ノ
We're all super duper friendly around here, so never be afraid to start a conversation in chat or leave someone a message if you ever need any help or advice or are just looking for someone to collaborate with, myself and I'm sure the others in this thread included. (^‿^) I wish you the best of luck with your channel, can't wait to check it out myself, and look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Hoooooo! What kind of scripting? And what program do you use for your 3D art? I'm super interested!

Dominic Rawr

Rising User
⟡♡⟡ Welcome to the Freedom family! ⟡♡⟡
Always great to see new faces (figuratively speaking) around here! ( ^∇^)ノ
We're all super duper friendly around here, so never be afraid to start a conversation in chat or leave someone a message if you ever need any help or advice or are just looking for someone to collaborate with, myself and I'm sure the others in this thread included. (^‿^) I wish you the best of luck with your channel, can't wait to check it out myself, and look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Hoooooo! What kind of scripting? And what program do you use for your 3D art? I'm super interested!

Thanks ^_^

Game Logic in C# (Unity 3D) , maybe do some C++ (Unreal engine) afterwards. Then if they get enough thumbs up from other programmers i will move onto programs from the base up in Visual studio using C++ complier.
As for 3D i use Blender , I've been modeling since i started Secondary school (High school) in 2005 and for most of that time i used Blender :)
Seeing as PBR is now the standard i won't be scratch making textures in Photoshop, just using Substance painter 2

Reactions: Dezy