Service Doing Free Graphics For Everyone

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
I am going to be making graphics designs for anyone who comments below for free but if I start getting more and more request I am going to start charging but don't worry it will be cheap
Here is my portfolio - https://futuregaminggfx.carbonmade.com/
only thumbnails are in my portfolio for now but I can make Avatars, Banners and Intros (But since they do take long those I will have to charge you but it will be cheap as well)

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
hey i need a banner and an intro done, i have no money but its ok if you cant
I can do the banner but not the intro as they do take long to make[DOUBLEPOST=1483398869][/DOUBLEPOST]
or if you want you can give me anything, any donation is appreciated[DOUBLEPOST=1483465681][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just give me the details you want on your banner

Last edited:

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
South Dakota
YouTube
xRoachh
Any chance I could get a Twitter revamp done? My twitter/YouTube is xRoachh and I'm currently doing Modern Warfare Remastered related content. Preferably sniping of course. Any help is appreciated :)

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Any chance I could get a Twitter revamp done? My twitter/YouTube is xRoachh and I'm currently doing Modern Warfare Remastered related content. Preferably sniping of course. Any help is appreciated :)
sure bro give me your email so I can send it to you once I'm done!

Reactions: Roachhie

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Hey man, would you be able to make me a new banner and avatar? If it's not too much to ask for then can you make me some sort of K logo on both the banner and avatar? if not then no worries.
Are they both gaming related or?

KorpzOG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
No they are not. My youtube channel is slowly going away from gaming as I want to branch it out into other things. If you can only do gaming ones then base it around cs go but I would rather not if thats not a problem?