Service Doing Free GFX For The Freedom Community

InfamousFreak

Rising User
Dec 28, 2016
Earth
YouTube
TayabSaddal
Hey!

I don't know if you're still doing these free requests, but I would really like a channel banner to be made as I saw your previous works and they're amazingly professional and artistic. I would like to have a channel art featuring elements of gaming, horror and dark.. As you can see my current avatar here, I use this same on YouTube as the logo, so anything that really complements my avatar and represent Gaming and scary vibe at the same time would be really appreciated.

I'm still a rookie, so all I can give you right now is a round of applause and possibly a shout-out but I don't think it would be that effective so..
I really admire your work there, I would love to have one banner too.

My favorite colors are Black and Red..It should be too dark or too brighty, it should be in the middle and to be able to stand out.. You can possibly introduce some skulls and gaming factors into the banner? The text should be "InfamousFreak" or "The Freak", whichever you think looks good.

Thanks in advance,
Happy New Year.

JokerGamingVideos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
hey joker, video will be up soon, just thought I'd let you kno :)
That means a lot especially because nobody else is going through with it :/[DOUBLEPOST=1483333729][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey guys I wanted a good way to practice gfx and help out the community so for a few days ill be making free gfx
all i ask in return is for you to shout me out on your channel but other than that im happy to help everyone out just comment below what you want and details :)
Hey guys, I'm still trying to keep this thread active but it might take longer than usually since i'm really busy so thank you for your cooperation and patience :)

HJG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2015
YouTube
Yo can you make me a picture?

It's basically the same one i have currently on my profil but what I need to be change is black to white and the letters to be red

Kid Varela

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2016
YouTube
dbeatsgames
That means a lot especially because nobody else is going through with it :/[DOUBLEPOST=1483333729][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey guys, I'm still trying to keep this thread active but it might take longer than usually since i'm really busy so thank you for your cooperation and patience :)

Hey Joker, as I loved the banner you did for me so much is there anyway you could hook me up with a profile picture?

Grindaarz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2016
YouTube
Grindaarz
Yoo joker I really liked your banner man coming back cus I *kinda* want a profile pic now.....lmao my bad i know you're kinda full up on orders, so don't be too rushed on it haha.
Do it in the exact same style (background and background color) that you did my banner, just for it to fit, like twitter pp and youtube pp, as for anything else if you could just type the g with the font you used on it, that's about it for text (and add another watermark lol my pp blocked the one you made on the banner)
will make another vid crediting you ofc!
Thanks!!!!

JokerGamingVideos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
Yo can you make me a picture?

It's basically the same one i have currently on my profil but what I need to be change is black to white and the letters to be red
Sorry bro I cant remake stuff especially something like you have now with a lot of details you might want to try going back to the designer who made it[DOUBLEPOST=1483593525][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yoo joker I really liked your banner man coming back cus I *kinda* want a profile pic now.....lmao my bad i know you're kinda full up on orders, so don't be too rushed on it haha.
Do it in the exact same style (background and background color) that you did my banner, just for it to fit, like twitter pp and youtube pp, as for anything else if you could just type the g with the font you used on it, that's about it for text (and add another watermark lol my pp blocked the one you made on the banner)
Thanks!!!!
of course man it might take a few days because i'm in the process of switching computers BTW thanks for the shoutout!!

ItsFonzie

Rising User
Jan 4, 2017
YouTube
Hey man, my channel name is Rambo and I was wondering if you could make me a background and an avatar with stuff based off gta fifa cod and vlogging in the Dallas TX area. Thanks!

JokerGamingVideos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
Thanks!!!!
grindaarzavi.jpg