Service Doing Free GFX For The Freedom Community

JokerGamingVideos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
hey dude! I'm looking to update my channel could you be of any help? need a banner and an intro for my videos. Thanks.
Sorry I don't know how to make intros but i'd love to help you out with a banner just give me as many details as possible to help me out like color any pics and stuff like that :)[DOUBLEPOST=1482360982][/DOUBLEPOST]
I need a new channel logo & banner, can you help me? Please BEFORE 2017. I'll do the shoutout in the next video
Sure man just give me some details of how you want it to look[DOUBLEPOST=1482361153][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would love a new banner if possible, thank you for doing this!
No problem I'm glad to help just tell me how you want it to look

Kid Varela

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2016
YouTube
dbeatsgames
Hey guys I wanted a good way to practice gfx and help out the community so for a few days ill be making free gfx
all i ask in return is for you to shout me out on your channel but other than that im happy to help everyone out just comment below what you want and details :)

Thanks for getting back to us.

My channel is about gaming/anime if could have my channel name over a board of characters would be awesome. something like this - http://timmatic.com/i/2016/12/video-game-characters-wallpapers-1080p.png

but with assort of anime/gaming. need to get ichigo, goku, naruto, master chief, dante, optimus prime, cloud in the mix if you can.

if possible an icon as well maybe?

Thanks dude.

JokerGamingVideos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube

Grindaarz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2016
YouTube
Grindaarz
Hey man, was wondering if you could make me some gfx? I saw what you did with Kid Varela, and that looks PRO dude!
As far as what I want goes, i'd like an abstract background, with a type of white text similar to the font you used with Kid Varela, my channel is the same as my username here, same with my discord and twitter @ if you'd like to keep in contact me.
I'd GLADLY shout you out in a video, and you can even add a visible type of trademark branding or water mark in the off top right or top left section of the banner!
Thanks
:)

JokerGamingVideos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
Do you have got Skype or Discord, so we can discuss the designs?
yeah man my skype is jokergamingvideos[DOUBLEPOST=1482457316][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man, was wondering if you could make me some gfx? I saw what you did with Kid Varela, and that looks PRO dude!
As far as what I want goes, i'd like an abstract background, with a type of white text similar to the font you used with Kid Varela, my channel is the same as my username here, same with my discord and twitter @ if you'd like to keep in contact me.
I'd GLADLY shout you out in a video, and you can even add a visible type of trademark branding or water mark in the off top right or top left section of the banner!
Thanks
:)
Let me know if its to basic but i really like itgrindaarzbanner.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys I wanted a good way to practice gfx and help out the community so for a few days ill be making free gfx
all i ask in return is for you to shout me out on your channel but other than that im happy to help everyone out just comment below what you want and details :)

Hi! I just started my You tube channel and FB page. So currently I'm still a newbie and hopefully a rising legend. I would like to ask for your help and assistance in a fantastic banner that I can show off to my future subscribers. A banner that will serve as my flag to remember me for centuries to come. (Not trying to be PewDiePie or any other legendary people :p).

My channel and page is all about... entertainment, A website for players/gamers and anime lovers.
It started as a research project to help spread it's wisdom and knowledge on video gaming, anime and entertainment.
  • Provide knowledge and wisdom on classic, new and ancient as well as latest gaming trends on all gaming genre including top rated most watch/OVA/movie anime/manga
Here are my details.

Name: Medherlance Gaming Studio
Colors: black and red. Can be black and white.
Theme: All about gaming. Photos should be related to gaming. (E.g. controllers,console, anime playing ps games something like that)

I really appreciate this. In return I'll will shout, refer, special mention, source, subscribe , like, share and advertise your channel, page and works to help you and everyone grow to be legendary. :D

Sorry for the long post.
Thank you.

Grindaarz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2016
YouTube
Grindaarz
yeah man my skype is jokergamingvideos[DOUBLEPOST=1482457316][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let me know if its to basic but i really like itView attachment 17748
yo man that's tight as hell, only thing i'd ask at this point is if you could change the white spots in the background to red, and darken the grey to a more black color, font is great
(my greatest bother is the trademark, really man, I mean it, put it up on the left or something, sure i'm making the video and all but i plan to have this gfx for a while, let your name be up there for that long while! :) )

JokerGamingVideos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
yo man that's tight as hell, only thing i'd ask at this point is if you could change the white spots in the background to red, and darken the grey to a more black color, font is great
(my greatest bother is the trademark, really man, I mean it, put it up on the left or something, sure i'm making the video and all but i plan to have this gfx for a while, let your name be up there for that long while! :) )
grindaarzbanner2.jpg
Thanks man but the watermark isn't that important its more important to me to get my youtube going :)

Reactions: Suzuka

Rejand

Freedom! Member
Apr 22, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sorry I don't know how to make intros but i'd love to help you out with a banner just give me as many details as possible to help me out like color any pics and stuff like that :)[DOUBLEPOST=1482360982][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure man just give me some details of how you want it to look[DOUBLEPOST=1482361153][/DOUBLEPOST]
No problem I'm glad to help just tell me how you want it to look

Go wild with it, but I'd like to have Rejand written on it and maybe some explosions!

PerksPrisoner

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey, Yea I wouldn't mind. I have tried making some of my own but for some reason I feel it is missing something. You can check out my channel and see what you can come up with. Best of luck to ya. Cheers

JokerGamingVideos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
Go wild with it, but I'd like to have Rejand written on it and maybe some explosions!
It might be to many explosions xD but I really liked the look rejandbanner.png[DOUBLEPOST=1482648949][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have got Skype or Discord, so we can discuss the designs?
vectroxbanner.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1482648974][/DOUBLEPOST]
It might be to many explosions xD but I really liked the look rejandbanner.png[DOUBLEPOST=1482648949][/DOUBLEPOST]
vectroxbanner.jpg
Avatar.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1482726324][/DOUBLEPOST]
vectroxbanner.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1482648974][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited:
Reactions: Suzuka and Rejand