Service Doing Free/Cheap GFX For The Freedom Community ( CLOSED )

Graphios Designs

Hi There my name is GraphiosFX.
I am currently not so busy so I want to give to the community!
If you want something small for example a Profile picture/ Avatar you can get it for Free.
But if you want something more advanced like a Intro you can get it for cheaper then I normally charge people you can get 50% off.
If you want a Intro PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE OR MY EMAIL ( Info is below ).

Products were you can get 50% off:
Intro's, Banner's, Twitch Header's, Overlay's.

Also if you want something please leave your skype name or email adress in your reply.
And the last thing is when you recieved a product from me can you maybe give me a shoutout that would be awesome.

If you have any questions you can message me on skype: nlcrafterlabs or Email me at [email protected] but I will respond faster on skype.
Also if you can please subscribe to my youtube channel that would mean alot for me.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCazxRg-7-JtICRM8Cdfb0VA?sub_confirmation=1

Here is my information:

EMail: [email protected]
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCazxRg-7-JtICRM8Cdfb0VA
Store: http://graphiosfx.wix.com/graphiosfx#!store/lgisk

Thanks,

Greetings

- GraphiosFX

Here below is some previous work of mine!

Last edited:

KingRaze

New User
Mar 24, 2016
Hey man could you make a little cartoon assassin. holding some glowing red daggers. I have searched for someone who could do it but so far no one has been able to. If you could do this for me that would be wonderful. I will make a video on you if you do decide to do it. I will link my channel to you if you do this for me. Thanks

email: [email protected]

Graphios Designs

Hey man could you make a little cartoon assassin. holding some glowing red daggers. I have searched for someone who could do it but so far no one has been able to. If you could do this for me that would be wonderful. I will make a video on you if you do decide to do it. I will link my channel to you if you do this for me. Thanks

email: [email protected]
I dont realy know if im the perfect guy.
I can not do cartoons sorry.

- GraphiosFX

Dualangel1

Freedom! Member
May 20, 2015
YouTube
Hey mate the intro for CrazyBeastGaming looks awesome is there anyway it could be changed to an angel graphic with my name across it let me know what you think and we can discuss it more on skype

Instant

New User
May 24, 2016
Hi dude i sended you skype request(at least i think so) i will respond to it in about 15h

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Hey man, are you still accepting requests? I wanted to have a new profile picture if it's alright with you. You mentioned above that profile pictures are free, so :D:D

Thanks man! And I don't have Skype though :((
I just usually do business through email :(

SmokeyB0RN2GAM3

Rising User
Jun 4, 2015
Australia
YouTube
:);)Hey guys;):)

willing to pay big if the img is right looking for some logo to be draw up.
You have 24 hour to help and help us hard.
We are a big csgo clan that is changing there name so help as with a new logo PLEASE

:)What u need to have is a big idea i give you the names that we thinking of chaning to
if you come up with the best img we will change to that start posting :)

(y) (Y)The name's that we are think of changing to is.
  • Immortals
  • Hive
  • Embers Rising

The size you need to make to is 184 x 184 pxl and 160 x 160 pxl

please make a banner with the logo to fit both of them in contact me if you want more

Graphios Designs

:);)Hey guys;):)

willing to pay big if the img is right looking for some logo to be draw up.
You have 24 hour to help and help us hard.
We are a big csgo clan that is changing there name so help as with a new logo PLEASE

:)What u need to have is a big idea i give you the names that we thinking of chaning to
if you come up with the best img we will change to that start posting :)

(y) (Y)The name's that we are think of changing to is.
  • Immortals
  • Hive
  • Embers Rising

The size you need to make to is 184 x 184 pxl and 160 x 160 pxl

please make a banner with the logo to fit both of them in contact me if you want more
Hi there u still need some1?