Service Doing a few banners and logos!

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
Adelaide, South Australia
YouTube
So I decided I would do another free GFX service, I do not have a lot of time to spare but I can fit in a few designs for you guys! Just answer these questions in your reply if you would like something! Be sure to check out my two most recent banners I have put below so you can see what kind of GFX I can do!

Logo or Banner -

Colors -

Any social media links you want on the design? If so please list them here -

Text -

Anything you want on it for example, game characters or certain textures -

Any additional information you may like to add -

My Recent Designs

Centroverge

Rising User
Nov 30, 2015
Hi, i a hve started a new youtube channel...and i wud loove you to make a banner fr me.

fr the colours can u use black and yellow

Text:CENTROVERGE

fr the design can u make guns on the black background.

Thx a ton

So I decided I would do another free GFX service, I do not have a lot of time to spare but I can fit in a few designs for you guys! Just answer these questions in your reply if you would like something! Be sure to check out my two most recent banners I have put below so you can see what kind of GFX I can do!

Logo or Banner -

Colors -

Text -

Anything you want on it for example, game characters or certain textures -

Any additional information you may like to add -

My Recent Designs

Reactions: SixtyFtw

SAMOISH

Rising User
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
I need some channel art done for my channel if you could do that :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I would like included:

Colors- Red, White, and Black(Predominately Red & Black Please)

Social Media-
My FB Page- SAMOISH
My Twitter- @TheRealSAMOISH
My Instagram- @TheRealSAMOISH

Text- SAMOISH Gaming w/ a subtext of: Subscribe to join the SAMOISH Nation today!

Game characters- The Black Ops 3 Character(The soldier crouching with the dual guns)

Textures- Something graffiti related. If that's not possible, just any kind of neon with the colors I included
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for offering your services!
~SAMOISH Gaming~

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi, i a hve started a new youtube channel...and i wud loove you to make a banner fr me.

Thx a ton

Sure, I will start right away![DOUBLEPOST=1449026043][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thx a ton

Here you go!
CENTROVERGE Banner.png[DOUBLEPOST=1449029454][/DOUBLEPOST]

Social Media-
My FB Page- SAMOISH

Text- SAMOISH Gaming w/ a subtext of: Subscribe to join the SAMOISH Nation today!

Game characters- The Black Ops 3 Character(The soldier crouching with the dual guns)

Textures- Something graffiti related. If that's not possible, just any kind of neon with the colors I included
~SAMOISH Gaming~

Here is what I came up with, I was unable to add the Black Ops 3 cover character because of the size so I replaced it with the Black Ops 3 Logo instead. I hope you like it!
http://imgur.com/rGQr1Cg

Last edited:

CryoAces

New User
Dec 2, 2015
NY
i would like a banner

Colors- Blue and Black

Maybe a big CryoAces in the middle

fb logo with CryoAces
twitter logo with CryoAces
put those somewhere

Game characters maybe sasuke and vegeta somewhere in there

thanks

Centroverge

Rising User
Nov 30, 2015
Thank you soooooo much

Social Media-
My FB Page- SAMOISH

~SAMOISH Gaming~

SKruse

Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
YouTube
SKruse1414
I am extremely interested in obtaining a banner and possible a logo design! I just started up a gaming organization with a friend and would love to see what you could make for us! It is a call of duty organization with the name of NBK or Natural Born Killer! If you could possible design something feel free to contact me!

XiTe Kyrone

Nov 11, 2014
YouTube
Ive looked at your recent work and its great just thought id say!!!

Anyways...

Logo or Banner - i would like a Banner

Colors - red and black

Text - ItsKyronee (the "Its" in black and "kyronee" in red // and underneath i want - sniper/feeder and trickshotter

I want it a bit like this

But a bit grungier if you get what i mean.

and i want my IG-fin.stxgram // my twitter - XiTe Kyrone // my xbl - ItsKyronee ---- i want these right at the bottom like in the picture above

paul wright

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 22, 2014
YouTube
don't no how good you are but I might need an updated logo like are more awesome scary wolf/hellhound like my logo now

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
YouTube
Thank you soooooo much
No problem buddy, Glad you like it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1449116816][/DOUBLEPOST]
i would like a banner

Colors- Blue and Black

Maybe a big CryoAces in the middle

fb logo with CryoAces
twitter logo with CryoAces
put those somewhere

Game characters maybe sasuke and vegeta somewhere in there

thanks

Ok sure! With the social media links for the facebook and twitter do you want me to put @ for both of them?[DOUBLEPOST=1449117044][/DOUBLEPOST]

Anyways...

Colors - red and black

Text - ItsKyronee (the "Its" in black and "kyronee" in red // and underneath i want - sniper/feeder and trickshotter

and i want my IG-fin.stxgram // my twitter - XiTe Kyrone // my xbl - ItsKyronee ---- i want these right at the bottom like in the picture above

Ok I can do that, what is IG-fin.stxgram?

Last edited:

TwixIsHere

New User
Nov 24, 2015
Logo or Banner - I would like 3 things in the banner, CSGO, Minecraft (being the main thing) and Fallout 4.

Colors - Blue

Any social media links you want on the design? If so please list them here - No

Text - Twix (If you can, try put a subtitle under it saying Is Here

Anything you want on it for example, game characters or certain textures - If you can, in the minecraft area, put this into a C4D or something along those lines and use this skin

Any additional information you may like to add - Do the best you can :p

Thanks,
Matt.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    660 bytes · Views: 0

XiTe Kyrone

Nov 11, 2014
YouTube

Ok sure! With the social media links for the facebook and twitter do you want me to put @ for both of them?[DOUBLEPOST=1449117044][/DOUBLEPOST]

My instagram - @fin.stxgram

Sorry bro i should of made it clearer ahah

RGDrewGaming

Aurkenen on Youtube
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
South Carolina
YouTube
Magallus
Don't know if you're still taking requests, but if you are I am in need of a logo.

Text: Just an A

I want it to look similar to my banner which i will post here

Attachments

• aurkenenbanner.jpg
    aurkenenbanner.jpg
    573.2 KB · Views: 2

Jacoby Crossler

Nov 7, 2015
Logo or Banner - Banner

Colors - Blue, Black, Red, Scarlet, Purple, Violet

Text - Jodez Playz

Anything you want on it for example, game characters or certain textures - My minecraft skin: name Jodez Playz or Jodez, don't know how to send you a copy.

Any additional information you may like to add - My skype is jacoby.crossler so you can access me if needed

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
YouTube
My instagram - @fin.stxgram

Sorry bro i should of made it clearer ahah
Ah ok thanks, I got it now :p[DOUBLEPOST=1449287935][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok guys I have reached the limit of what I can do for now, any requests after this message I wont be able to do sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1449292442][/DOUBLEPOST]

Anyways...

Colors - red and black

Ok I have finished it! I hope you like it :)
LINK - http://imgur.com/Q3hI30r [DOUBLEPOST=1449292519][/DOUBLEPOST]
Logo or Banner - Banner

Colors - Blue, Black, Red, Scarlet, Purple, Violet

Text - Jodez Playz

Anything you want on it for example, game characters or certain textures - My minecraft skin: name Jodez Playz or Jodez, don't know how to send you a copy.

Any additional information you may like to add - My skype is jacoby.crossler so you can access me if needed
Sorry, I do not know how to work with MC skins.[DOUBLEPOST=1449292884][/DOUBLEPOST]
Logo or Banner - I would like 3 things in the banner, CSGO, Minecraft (being the main thing) and Fallout 4.

Colors - Blue

Any social media links you want on the design? If so please list them here - No

Text - Twix (If you can, try put a subtitle under it saying Is Here

Anything you want on it for example, game characters or certain textures - If you can, in the minecraft area, put this into a C4D or something along those lines and use this skin

Any additional information you may like to add - Do the best you can :p

Thanks,
Matt.

I am very sorry but I cannot work with Minecraft skins as I do not own C4D or anything to do with minecraft for that matter :p I can still make you the banner without the Minecraft skin?

Last edited:

Creepylovebirds

Rising User
Nov 4, 2015
Hello are you by any chance doing Banners or Logos still? Im currently in need of both but only one is necessary. If you are then would it be too much trouble for a banner maybe of the name (CreepyLoveBirds maybe in a red font black background) with Draven on one side and Trundle on the other? If its possible for a logo just the simple CLB in maybe red and blue split down the middle. If you dont have time dont worry about it but thank you for your time.

CryoAces

New User
Dec 2, 2015
NY

Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook link please, and ssgss vegeta