Does Live Streaming Help Grow?

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
Hello guys. So I need some opinions about this topic. Do you guys think Live Streaming helps, because not once have a come across someone live streaming on youtube while watching someone elses videos. And what about on Twitch? If you think live streaming helps, would you prefer Twitch or YouTube?

ShadowGirl

That Gal with a Blog
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2015
Netherlands
www.twitch.tv
YouTube
LassyFenn
Heya,

I think in a way it does, you give your audiance a chance to interact with you directly and join in on that bit of fame. On youtube itself it puts it on there as a video automatic. I like Twitch cause I get to decide what hops over to Youtube and what not.

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
Heya,

I think in a way it does, you give your audiance a chance to interact with you directly and join in on that bit of fame. On youtube itself it puts it on there as a video automatic. I like Twitch cause I get to decide what hops over to Youtube and what not.
Ok. I appreciate the opinion :D
Thanks

madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
Hi, i think it does help I stream across youtube, twitch and hitbox at the same time using restream good site, I find it allows people to come and chat with you while watching you, do what you love to do best play games, do tutorials, give aways etc. Allows you to share your channel across more services and grow, as well as interacting with your audience and finding what they like and what they dont like. :D my opinion
Just gotta keep going stay positive :D

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
Hi, i think it does help I stream across youtube, twitch and hitbox at the same time using restream good site, I find it allows people to come and chat with you while watching you, do what you love to do best play games, do tutorials, give aways etc. Allows you to share your channel across more services and grow, as well as interacting with your audience and finding what they like and what they dont like. :D my opinion
Just gotta keep going stay positive :D
Thank you for your opinion :)

Reactions: madmanencore

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
It certainly does not hurt. I've seen some channels that are pretty large where all they do is livestream and reupload all of the streams to their channel as an archive method more or less. But that ends being 2 revenue streams for those channels - one when the are live on twitch, and another when it is on youtube.

Retractable

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 3, 2016
in a way i think live streaming helps but it is also a faster way of showing your videos so i kinda think youtube is the way to go because u can edit videos and make your channel look amazing with live streaming you are playing the game live and say you have a bad game who is gunna watch that

Apr 24, 2016
I think it does because if someone tunes in to your stream and enjoy what they see they can visit your channel and possibly subscribe to you

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
This is something I have been considering but with it being a very competitive space in gaming I am not sure if anyone would watch my stream so I don't think having single channel stream atm would increase subs.

One way I can see using a stream to boost your subs would be to have a collab stream where you play with other channels that way there is a bigger audience pull.