YouTube Does lack of continuity affect youtube views

Eldridge Coutinho

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Does lack Continuity of youtube videos or a certain type of videos on a channel affect the overall growth of the channel? Im a new youtuber and ive been dabbling in different kinds of videos to experiment and have fun! But I wanna get more serious now and make quality content! Mainly FIFA videos and a few rants here and there. But i've noticed the views go down ever since I started trying out different stuff and now my views have reduced drastically! Can I revive it by getting my channel back to its old state of continuity? I dont wanna sound like Im all about the views! But I wanna work hard and take it seriously too

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I'd say yes to a degree, when starting out it is good to explore different types of videos though. Then once you find something that you both enjoy and is popular you can focus on that. If you do want to try something completely unrelated you could try creating a new channel although that can be time consuming to swap between.

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Does lack Continuity of youtube videos or a certain type of videos on a channel affect the overall growth of the channel? Im a new youtuber and ive been dabbling in different kinds of videos to experiment and have fun! But I wanna get more serious now and make quality content! Mainly FIFA videos and a few rants here and there. But i've noticed the views go down ever since I started trying out different stuff and now my views have reduced drastically! Can I revive it by getting my channel back to its old state of continuity? I dont wanna sound like Im all about the views! But I wanna work hard and take it seriously too
In a way, yes. By staying consistent and uploading regularly you gain more then uploading once a week for example and on different times.

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Eldridge Coutinho

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I'd say yes to a degree, when starting out it is good to explore different types of videos though. Then once you find something that you both enjoy and is popular you can focus on that. If you do want to try something completely unrelated you could try creating a new channel although that can be time consuming to swap between.

thanks for the suggeston! But i think Im more clear about what content I want to produce now I just wanted to know if me experimenting was affecting the growth of the channel or if my videos were declining in quality[DOUBLEPOST=1499933646][/DOUBLEPOST]
In a way, yes. By staying consistent and uploading regularly you gain more then uploading once a week for example and on different times.
thanks!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
thanks for the suggeston! But i think Im more clear about what content I want to produce now I just wanted to know if me experimenting was affecting the growth of the channel or if my videos were declining in quality[DOUBLEPOST=1499933646][/DOUBLEPOST]
thanks!
No problem and best of luck! :)

Jul 15, 2017
YouTube
Yes, coz, most of the successful youtubers follows (as i had seen on youtube search results for same query), most of the answers i got was regular uploading of video will put you in touch with your followers and the algorithm in case of channel(s) on youtube.