YouTube does it really matter that i post tho i have no active subs

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
does it really matter that i post tho i have no active subs like really the only person who is
looking forward to my videos is myself so like really because tbh when i have active they stay for 1 week
or even a day and then i never see them again.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Are you doing anything to try to engage your subs? Like ask them a question to comment on or something?
what do u mean i have 0 active subs at all some of them reply to my videos some dont and even if i did idk if that would work
i think i did once idk

Unflushable

Rising User
May 12, 2018
YouTube
Encourage your viewers to be active by asking them to comment the answer to a question or something. Ask them anything!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
n short no i don't think it should bother you or worry you. Obviously it would be nice if you did have some active subscribers, but as long as you enjoy what your doing, and as long a your having fun thats all that matters

Reactions: Unflushable

LPSprouts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2018
NC
YouTube
Posting on a consistent rate is always good, and its hard to get active subs when you're a small channel cause bigger ones that post the same content as you are getting the viewers beforehand, which sucks but just keep working hard on your videos and engage your audience as much as possible. like for me i post Pokemon (as of right now) and i have a QOTD (question of the day) section on my layouts so if you watch i always have something for my subs to answer/comment.
best of luck my dude!

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
does it really matter that i post tho i have no active subs like really the only person who is
looking forward to my videos is myself so like really because tbh when i have active they stay for 1 week
or even a day and then i never see them again.
You might not be interesting enough to you"subscribers". Be more engaging like everyone is saying and being more interesting to watch.

Unflushable

Rising User
May 12, 2018
YouTube
i did ask me anything in 2016 but they dont really work

I don't mean a dedicated video, I mean start each video with something like "How was everyone's weekend? Tell me in the comments if you did anything cool". Ask them to comment the answer to literally any question. Might improve interaction/activity.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
what u do mean not in
I don't mean a dedicated video, I mean start each video with something like "How was everyone's weekend? Tell me in the comments if you did anything cool". Ask them to comment the answer to literally any question. Might improve interaction/activity.
as i said i did that in 2016 and it didn't work[DOUBLEPOST=1526474108][/DOUBLEPOST]
You might not be interesting enough to you"subscribers". Be more engaging like everyone is saying and being more interesting to watch.
what u do mean not interesting enough i only comment to things and engage if someone makes a comment