Gaming Do you want a shoutout? Do you want to grow?Click this thread to find out how!

cole parker

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
North Carolina
YouTube
What's up guys!!
Hope that your weekend is going great.
I am here to talk to you.
I am going to start a new series on my channel.
It's called Shoutout Mondays!
So you are wondering- You only have 60 subscribers you don't have enough to do that?
But i say if you add half my subscribers to your channel that would be good.
And the people that are going to see the video can to subscribe to your channel.
It is going to have 1o people so yeah.
And i am going to whatch some of your videos and talk about them in the video(in depth)
I am going to put the links on the describition and put them in little cards to pop in the videos.
So if you'd like to get a shoutout then message me in this post!!:)
I hope that i can help you guys!
Thanks !
When the video is up i will put it here so you can all see or you can subscribe here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qmZXv9sw79N1aRcjjhUsA and then you can see the video first!!

Hi id love if you could shout my channel out! I try and make some real quality content but i don't get much support

Dexicos

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
Hi can i get a shout out ? And if you have the time, mind giving me a feedback ?

PrettyKoolCat

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2016
YouTube
PrettyKoolCat
What's up guys!!
So you are wondering- You only have 60 subscribers you don't have enough to do that?
And the people that are going to see the video can to subscribe to your channel.
And i am going to whatch some of your videos and talk about them in the video(in depth)
I am going to put the links on the describition and put them in little cards to pop in the videos.
Thanks !
When the video is up i will put it here so you can all see or you can subscribe here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qmZXv9sw79N1aRcjjhUsA and then you can see the video first!!

Hi ProSkater!
This is a really a great thing you are doing! I subscribed to your channel.
I'm just starting out and could use some help. Could you please include my channel in your shout outs?
https://www.youtube.com/c/prettykoolcatplays

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Thank you for all the suport.
You guys are awesome .
Sorry for the lack of uploads but I am going to start a new thing on the channel .
Thank you again.

Devin Ryder

New User
Mar 10, 2016
Hey mate! I think what you are doing for the YouTube community is wonderful! I subscribed! If you are still taking requests I'd be so grateful for a shout out/review. I make Warframe Guides and Life Stories that actually happened to me. Thx! :)

Ethan Riak

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
The new video check it out and if you want a shoutout then post on this thread and sub my cahnnel for awesome videos like this!!
Thank you:
Hey man i would love to get a boost from a shoutout and it would mean a lot if you would choose me on an episode! Thx so much man

CDgaming1994

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
hello Proskater,

I have seen your name come around the forums quite some time now, and i find it great to see how much energy you put in helping smaller channels. So the same as all the other members who responded in this thread i would love a shoutout. i yust started youtube and im now on 16 subs.

Would be a great help, thx man

Bellaz XXS

Rising User
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
What's up guys!!
Thanks !
hello!! I think you are brilliant and kind to help out everyone !!! and can I please have a shouout ~~ my channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJFq1AXVBt8rmxjGLz0bHIA
That would be amazing if you can! :)) Thank you so so much :p also I am new here just day 2~

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
So what's up guys!!
If you want to see more content !!
I am live on my channel if you want to wacth!!
Thank you for all the support

James Collects

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
YouTube
What's up guys!!
Thanks !

Doubled your subs since you made this post, congrats
i'd love a shout out, it can do no harm :)