Offering Do you play FPS Or Racing Games?

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
If so i would love to check out your channel and give you a review. I've been playing Racing games for more than 15 Years and FPS for maybe just as long. So go ahead link me to the channel i'll give it an honest review.

Just know i will never lie to anyone and always do my best to give an honest review so if have to give constructive criticism i will do my best not to be harsh just know that anything i say is in no way meant to make you feel as if you can't make it happen. I just would hate to give anyone a good review and allow them to keeping going on making the same style video if i notice a problem that could make it better.

Anyways hit me up if i don't give a fast quick review keep checking back i will do my best to watch everyone's videos and check out their channels.

Reactions: LegendaryT

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Would love a review on my new video man. Its the shadow warrior 2 episode 1. Would be much appreciated. I know the commentary level isnt amazing there was a slight difficulty at the time, normally the quality is better.

Reactions: xXWillGonjaXx

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Would love a review on my new video man. Its the shadow warrior 2 episode 1. Would be much appreciated. I know the commentary level isnt amazing there was a slight difficulty at the time, normally the quality is better.

Yea no doubt i'll give it a look maybe not tonight as its almost midnight and i need to get some sleep soon but tomorrow when my new video goes up i'll be active all day so i'll give it a look for sure.

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Ok thanks man theres no rush! No worries.

Just checked your video. Before i start let me say this. If i don't know much about a game it's hard to do an in depth review of the video but with that said lets continue.

I did like your Video Intro, Nicely put together i really think it could use a nice ending Outro video clip as well. Solid Duel commentating a nice way to liven up the video and keep it fresh. Maybe a littler higher gain to hear you better but other than that spot on.

Now the only Downside i really saw in the video was this. Since i was not really sure of how in-depth the walkthrough should be and just how much stuff there is to discuss as far as collectibles enemy HP and things of that nature it's hard to tell if you were detailed enough, just enough or if maybe things got left out.

With that set aside the channel looks nice and you have a nice start with 200+ plus subs keep pushing forward!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Just checked your video. Before i start let me say this. If i don't know much about a game it's hard to do an in depth review of the video but with that said lets continue.

I did like your Video Intro, Nicely put together i really think it could use a nice ending Outro video clip as well. Solid Duel commentating a nice way to liven up the video and keep it fresh. Maybe a littler higher gain to hear you better but other than that spot on.

Now the only Downside i really saw in the video was this. Since i was not really sure of how in-depth the walkthrough should be and just how much stuff there is to discuss as far as collectibles enemy HP and things of that nature it's hard to tell if you were detailed enough, just enough or if maybe things got left out.

With that set aside the channel looks nice and you have a nice start with 200+ plus subs keep pushing forward!
Thanks for your time bro, yea its a little bit of a crazy game so i was getting into it myself and learning as i went through. To be honest there wasnt much to discuss in terms of info, but im sure that may change in the future. Anywya again thanks man.

LegendaryT

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vancouver BC
YouTube
FPS, FPS for life, you can give me a review if you want, Subscribe if you enjoy it, and if you don't, tell me what I can improve on, maybe more entertainment, my friends told me it is too boring... :-(

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube
Cool, I've been needing reviews. (Just a heads up, I've recently gotten back into YT so some of my older videos are of a low quality. The newer ones though are quite a bit better) Thanks.

One Racing video

One FPS video

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
FPS, FPS for life, you can give me a review if you want, Subscribe if you enjoy it, and if you don't, tell me what I can improve on, maybe more entertainment, my friends told me it is too boring... :-(

In my honest opinion it all comes down to the gameplay if the gameplay makes up for the lack of whatever is missing than it rounds itself out at least that's how i look at it but i'm just a small youtube channel so i'm not so sure i have a clue most of the time. Never give up is the best thing i can say to you bro!

Reactions: LegendaryT

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Cool, I've been needing reviews. (Just a heads up, I've recently gotten back into YT so some of my older videos are of a low quality. The newer ones though are quite a bit better) Thanks.

One Racing video

One FPS video

Okay bro first thing i wanna say is i know nothing about Forza other than it competes with Gran Turismo on the PS4/PS3. So with that being said you're already not going to like my review and i'm sorry for that!!! As a racing Clan Owner/Leader for 10 Years i strictly advise all my potential recruits to turn off driving lines and just about any other racing aides in a racing game because to me leaving those on is the same thing as having your Auto Aim on for an FPS and it's simply just frowned upon.

It sounded like you had clear audio and you sounded excited for the race but i could not watch past seeing the driving lines being turned on its just something i frown on big time. If i had racing videos from my past with my clan i would show them but sadly i don't i hope to get back into racing on my channel in the future though.

As for your FPS content I know nothing about Halo either but i see you had a good sense of humor to set up a match that made your buddy not so happy. You have solid commentating on both videos and both videos are high quality. Other than that it's mainly the content itself i did not really enjoy i'm not a Xbox user so i was kinda in the wind on both games but i'm just being honest with you.

Video Quality 8/10
Voice Quality 10/10
Gameplay Quality(Forza Racing) 2/10<---- Crashing + Raceline + Fastest Car = Bad Quality
Gameplay Quality(Halo FPS) 6/10
Humor Both Vids 10/10

Keep in mind this is a very biased review. I saw more of a comedic side of things in these videos and i tend to look for a more professional advanced video when looking up these types of games.

Good luck with your channel though!

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey there! I play mostly FPS games and I'd love some honest feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialSFTGamer

Love the channel art it looks professional and super well done. I also like the variety of videos on your channel. But i'm also wondering if your audience is spaced out or grouped up. Mainly because i'm still a small channel myself maybe coming from me this won't mean anything but i do know that keeping the people who comment and watch around is most important. So maybe something you could do is really try to build your channel off one game at a time until you get a bigger subscriber count. I don't know much at all but it's just the one thing i noticed about your channel that nothing is consistent.

Oh and last but not least if the audio that you had on that BF1 video is the same audio quality for your other videos as soon as you can afford it do yourself a favor and get a better mic or don't talk so close to the mic not sure what caused it but the audio was really not that great.

Good luck with your channel!

LegendaryT

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vancouver BC
YouTube
In my honest opinion it all comes down to the gameplay if the gameplay makes up for the lack of whatever is missing than it rounds itself out at least that's how i look at it but i'm just a small youtube channel so i'm not so sure i have a clue most of the time. Never give up is the best thing i can say to you bro!
Ok, Thank you so much, for taking the time for me!