Do you play CS:GO?

MisterKratiX

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2013
United States
YouTube
So i'm wondering how many counter strike players are in freedom.
I upload videos related to CS:GO updates / exploits / etc. and im also attending the next major in Columbus.
Also, if you do what rank are you?
Thanks for participating. :)

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Everyone loves CSGo an has played it at one time or another :p I personally have not played in about 3 months but I was nova 3 I believe, not the best. How about yourself?

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
If you don't play MM for about 30 days you will lose your rank, yes. Once you win a match you will get your rank back. It could be the same rank or a little lower depending on how you played.
darn 0.o Ill probably end up silver if I played again haha

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Easy fix, just never play again. Lol. Anyways, nice conversation man, subbed to your channel. :)
Its a time killer when I have nothing to do :p Thanks for the subscribe man. Means alot since Im having to rebuild this channel after I lost the other one -.-

KingJeffo

Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
Been playing it for a year now. But bloody hell the recent update on the ELO system sucks. Went from Gold Nova 4 to Silver Elite =w=

Reactions: MisterKratiX

Vers

Jan 30, 2016
yeah played for about 2 years, im mge atm but spend most of my time on bhop maps

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
So i'm wondering how many counter strike players are in freedom.
I upload videos related to CS:GO updates / exploits / etc. and im also attending the next major in Columbus.
Also, if you do what rank are you?
Thanks for participating. :)
I do play CS:GO as for rank i have no idea... i just go on every now and then play a few games with friends then move onto the next game i wouldnt say im serious enough to care