Solved Do you need to pay for music downloads that are not used in a video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crafty Craftin

New User
May 20, 2016
Denver, CO
YouTube
Hi everyone! I searched forums and didn't find answer, and really don't want to bother staff with a ticket. It's my first week with Freedom and this partnership almost seems too good to be true. I'm afraid if I ever split ways with freedom I might get stuck with a bill if I download songs that aren't used for a video (or are). Am I being paranoid? Is there a cap on music downloads or anything important I should know about when using this service? I can't believe how much money I'm saving on music now and am so grateful to have been accepted into such a wonderful community. I basically make music videos (with crafts) so the music part is very important and need full legit licensing with songs as well. Just hoping there are no strings attached.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Crafty Craftin

New User
May 20, 2016
Denver, CO
YouTube
Well, I found part of my question answered here: (for anyone else curious) :)
AudioMicro - Do I lose revenue when I use their songs in my videos?
Last Updated: Feb 02, 2016 12:56AM CET
Nope! You will always be allowed to monetize your videos with Audio Micro's music, even if you leave Freedom!. The only exception is that you may not upload any videos with Audio Micro's music after you leave (unless you purchase a license from them).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.