Comedy Do you like Donuts?

TBlatt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
If you don't then don't bother messaging me, just kidding haha! Anyways, now that I have your attention here is my information that people probably won't read.
Your name/alias: Tyson, TBlätt
Where are you from?: USA
How old are you?: 19
How did you find Freedom!? As awful as it is, I joined it in hopes of getting more attention on my videos.
What made you join our forums?: I don't have a life, and this seems like a good way to pass the time.
What are your hobbies?: Making people laugh, Pokemon, Writing, and Photography
What is your favorite food? Anything that makes me fat
Why did you start YouTube? I just want to make people laugh, and I love making videos
What is your biggest dream? To be able to know that I have made a difference in this world
What kind of channel do you run?: Comedy/Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: 4-ish times a week

Well I am looking forward to meeting you all, and hopefully you can put up with my unfunny personality!

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom! Photography is a fun hobby! What is your favorite type of photography? I enjoy taking landscape photos.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
If you don't then don't bother messaging me, just kidding haha! Anyways, now that I have your attention here is my information that people probably won't read.
Your name/alias: Tyson, TBlätt
Where are you from?: USA
How old are you?: 19
How did you find Freedom!? As awful as it is, I joined it in hopes of getting more attention on my videos.
What made you join our forums?: I don't have a life, and this seems like a good way to pass the time.
What are your hobbies?: Making people laugh, Pokemon, Writing, and Photography
What is your favorite food? Anything that makes me fat
Why did you start YouTube? I just want to make people laugh, and I love making videos
What is your biggest dream? To be able to know that I have made a difference in this world
What kind of channel do you run?: Comedy/Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: 4-ish times a week

Well I am looking forward to meeting you all, and hopefully you can put up with my unfunny personality!
Welcome to the Community :)

And of course i like donuts! Who doesn't! :eek:

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Family and the forum. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.