Comedy Do you like Donuts?

TBlatt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2017
YouTube
If you don't then don't bother messaging me, just kidding haha! Anyways, now that I have your attention here is my information that people probably won't read.
Your name/alias: Tyson, TBlätt
Where are you from?: USA
How old are you?: 19
How did you find Freedom!? As awful as it is, I joined it in hopes of getting more attention on my videos.
What made you join our forums?: I don't have a life, and this seems like a good way to pass the time.
What are your hobbies?: Making people laugh, Pokemon, Writing, and Photography
What is your favorite food? Anything that makes me fat
Why did you start YouTube? I just want to make people laugh, and I love making videos
What is your biggest dream? To be able to know that I have made a difference in this world
What kind of channel do you run?: Comedy/Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: 4-ish times a week

Well I am looking forward to meeting you all, and hopefully you can put up with my unfunny personality!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
If you don't then don't bother messaging me, just kidding haha! Anyways, now that I have your attention here is my information that people probably won't read.
Your name/alias: Tyson, TBlätt
Where are you from?: USA
How old are you?: 19
How did you find Freedom!? As awful as it is, I joined it in hopes of getting more attention on my videos.
What made you join our forums?: I don't have a life, and this seems like a good way to pass the time.
What are your hobbies?: Making people laugh, Pokemon, Writing, and Photography
What is your favorite food? Anything that makes me fat
Why did you start YouTube? I just want to make people laugh, and I love making videos
What is your biggest dream? To be able to know that I have made a difference in this world
What kind of channel do you run?: Comedy/Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: 4-ish times a week

Well I am looking forward to meeting you all, and hopefully you can put up with my unfunny personality!
Welcome to the Community :)

And of course i like donuts! Who doesn't! :eek: