VR do YOU have a sense of HUMOR?

Do you have a good sense of humor?

• Total voters

BradReidOfficial

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2015
YouTube
Hello! My name is Brad Reid from BROfficial TV and I am very happy you clicked this link!

I am looking for people who are a creator of videos not common on YouTube. If you predominately play video-games on your YouTube channel, stop reading right now because I, with my utmost respect, probably don't want to collaborate with you.

I have a few projects in mind that we could do either over Skype or by emailing footage to eachother, but the projects may vary depending on what types of channels contact me.

REQUIREMENTS
Do you make these types of YouTube videos?
-comedy skits and sketches
-vlogs
-challenges
-anything else besides gaming
Are you over the age of 13?
-yes
Do you in fact have a good sense of humor?
-heck yeah!
Do you have a channel like this?
-over 50 subscribers (or close)
-experienced on YouTube with at least a few months spent creating
-producer of high-quality content

If you meet the requirements and would like to make the best YouTube video ever, please comment or email me at [email protected] and we can chat.

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
Hello! My name is Brad Reid from BROfficial TV and I am very happy you clicked this link!

I am looking for people who are a creator of videos not common on YouTube. If you predominately play video-games on your YouTube channel, stop reading right now because I, with my utmost respect, probably don't want to collaborate with you.

I have a few projects in mind that we could do either over Skype or by emailing footage to eachother, but the projects may vary depending on what types of channels contact me.

REQUIREMENTS
Do you make these types of YouTube videos?
-comedy skits and sketches
-vlogs
-challenges
-anything else besides gaming
Are you over the age of 13?
-yes
Do you in fact have a good sense of humor?
-heck yeah!
Do you have a channel like this?
-over 50 subscribers (or close)
-experienced on YouTube with at least a few months spent creating
-producer of high-quality content

If you meet the requirements and would like to make the best YouTube video ever, please comment or email me at [email protected] and we can chat.
I make animations