Resources Do you guys use reddit to promote videos?

DynastySlays

New User
May 1, 2016
I recently used reddit to promote a video where I got a teamkill with tracer in overtime to win the game on Overwatch. I put it on reddit to see if some people would come and view it. It generated like 60 views but I had 0 likes come from it and 2 dislike because this guy and his friend disliked it on a reason that was completely irrelevant to the reason I uploaded it. He fights me on something in the video that has nothing to do with the team kill at the end and himself dislikes the video and he got his friend to do it. I have Gyazos of the convo in reddit but cant post it here cus its a link. Starting to feel reddit is just a cesspool of people with nothing better to do than hate on others. I want some peoples input on this thanks guys

-Cam

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I recently used reddit to promote a video where I got a teamkill with tracer in overtime to win the game on Overwatch. I put it on reddit to see if some people would come and view it. It generated like 60 views but I had 0 likes come from it and 2 dislike because this guy and his friend disliked it on a reason that was completely irrelevant to the reason I uploaded it. He fights me on something in the video that has nothing to do with the team kill at the end and himself dislikes the video and he got his friend to do it. I have Gyazos of the convo in reddit but cant post it here cus its a link. Starting to feel reddit is just a cesspool of people with nothing better to do than hate on others. I want some peoples input on this thanks guys

-Cam
I used to, and got a few thousand subs over the course of a few good videos, but you're right. It's mostly butthurt people looking for any reason to piss in your drink, at least the gaming community is. I don't use it anymore to share videos.

DynastySlays

New User
May 1, 2016
I used to, and got a few thousand subs over the course of a few good videos, but you're right. It's mostly butthurt people looking for any reason to piss in your drink, at least the gaming community is. I don't use it anymore to share videos.

Thanks for your input, Like all I wanted to do was show off a really awesome clip of something that happened in Overwatch while I was playing and its just like wtf. It was a really good clip like im not even saying it because its my video you rarely see clips like it and someone just is hating. Its been like this 2 videos I tried to promote on reddit